PDA

View Full Version : ~Betty and Barney~

chocolatepuppy
02-07-2014, 05:21 AM
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/February/07e.jpg

Aww, Betty and Barney, you're both so adorable!!!:love: Living under the bed, how cool!:cool:

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!:D

mon
02-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Betty and Barney are a sweet and magical couple of brilliant, blissful Bun-ness.:love:

tatsxxx11
02-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Greetings Betty and Barney! Happy Pet of the Day!:) What a treat, having not just one but two beautiful buns as our most deserving honorees! What a precious pair you two cuties make! The friendship, the unbreakable ("stuck like glue") bond of love you two share, your devotion for one another is utterly heart melting...as is your photo spread! Just look at you two "love birds" hunkered down in your "warren!":D I got such a laugh, picturing you two checking out Ivy and Monkey from behind that bunny gate!:p Great thanks to your caring human for choosing rescue, for opening up her/his home and hearts to two such deserving critters! How well her kindness and compassion have been rewarded, having her life blessed with so much furry love! And great thanks to Buddies Bunny Rescue as well, for helping to make so many happy new beginnings, ones such as yours, a reality! Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten! You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Betty and Barney, and to Monkey and Ivy too!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
02-07-2014, 04:26 PM
TWO Bunny Pets of the Day! Hurray, hurray! Betty and Barney, you are such a sweet pair of bunnykins! I agree with what everyone has said - you are adorable, magical, and precious! I'd love to gently stroke your soft bunny fur - I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me today. And maybe a delicious bunny nibble, a leafy green snack or another of your favorite noms! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Barney and Betty! (And to Monkey and Ivy too :love: )

CavyMom
02-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Congratulations, Betty & Barney, on sharing the POTD honor today! You 2 are beyond precious!! We LOVE hearing happily-ever-after stories about rescued pets!!!! We're so glad you 2 have found such a wonderful, loving, forever home! :love: ENJOY your special day and BEST WISHES for happy, healthy, long, safe lives!!! X's and O's to you 2 cuties AND to Ivy & Monkey!! :) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

mrspunkysmom
02-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Betty and Barney, you are two lucky rabbits. Imagine having a home under the bed in your own room. And your mom has to clean under that. Wow.

Congrats!