PDA

View Full Version : "Hello" from the former kitten in sewer

hellostranger
12-14-2002, 10:50 AM
Hi everybody! I wanted to thank you for supporting my new Mom while she rescued me from the snowy parking lot. I'm sure you've already figured out that she decided to keep me. (I think she and Dad were the last ones to know) :)

I knew it from the beginning so I made myself right at home. All the time my new Mom and Dad were talking about silly things like Additional Pet Deposits and Responsibility, I just kneaded my paws and purred - I knew what would happen! After all how could they resist ME?!

Here is my first picture on my first official day as a member of the family. I'm sure my Mom and Dad will take lots more, cause I am really very cute. ;)

I'll let you guys know when I finally choose my name. I've decided to keep the humans in suspense for a while....

hellostranger
12-14-2002, 10:51 AM
Ooops! Here is my picture!! Please ignore the smudge on my nose, it's just a little leftover breakfast. :)

Tina
12-14-2002, 11:15 AM
You are such a gorgeous kitty!!

lailamara
12-14-2002, 11:17 AM
Oh my what a handsome kitty you are. With that face of yours there was obviously never any doubt that you would be moving in permanently. What I don't understand is how you ended up in the sewer in the first place. You sure cleaned up nicely . Much holiday merriment to you and your new family.:D

lynnestankard
12-14-2002, 01:00 PM
Well hello to you too! You've cleaned up so well and look a beautiful furboy?....er.....furgirl? Do let us know when you choose your name won't you?

Lynne

Karen
12-14-2002, 02:04 PM
Well, welcome, kitty dear. You are sure to be love and spoiled, and we are ALL glad you are safe and sound and *mostly* cleaned up (except for that breakfast smudge)!

tatsxxx11
12-14-2002, 02:52 PM
Welcome to your new and wonderful life, sweet kitty!! What a handsome, handsome boy you are, smudge and all!:) Make sure your Mommy and Daddy keep us updated with LOTS of pics!!

jenluckenbach
12-14-2002, 08:31 PM
I think you picked out your new parents quite well, now go ahead and start enjoying life!!!! p.s. you are very beautiful.

moosmom
12-14-2002, 08:47 PM
What a beautiful boy you are! I know you will have a wonderful, long life with your new purrsons. Live it up!!

smokey the elder
12-15-2002, 09:20 AM
Boyz (of whatever species) are EXPECTED to have dirty faces.:p You're such a cutie!

Cataholic
12-15-2002, 10:20 AM
Hello Beautiful Kitty!!! I can't believe how wonderful life has turned out for you!!! To be found by a mom and dad such as yours was pure luck. Of course you are staying put...how could you go anywhere else? I can't wait to find out your name. We here at PT love to make suggestions. I think it shoud be something fitting to your color, or your beginnings...Maybe Piper? Or, 'Scotch?

What do you guys think?

Barbara
12-15-2002, 12:13 PM
My interim name for you is Orangekitty and you are a beauty. You look quite at home in your place and I wish you a wonderful life with your new human and fur family:)

catmandu
12-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Jen is right you have chosen the right parents!:D To help them out moneywise , tell them that Science Diet has a free promo bag of thier new natures Recipe, Eukanuba has a free toy with a 2.5 pound bag and Nutro Complete Care is sending back $11 on an eight pound bag.That is how oour daddy who is retired can afford to take in and keep us all in the life style we have come to expect. God Bless you and your new Guardians and MERRY CATMAS from the [email protected] . What a Lucky Cat You Are!:rolleyes: :cool: :D