PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Misaki!

CavyMom
02-06-2014, 05:32 AM
Congratulations, Misaki, on being POTD! :) You're too cute for words!! (Glad your family's cat is so smart and does not want to socialize with you as cats and rabbits together can be a deadly combination!) Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a safe, happy, healthy, long life! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

chocolatepuppy
02-06-2014, 07:15 AM
Aww, you're a little cutie Misaki!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:D

mon
02-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Misaki is remarkable and Oh so cute, I'll bet that Misaki has very fresh breath too! :cool:

cassiesmom
02-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Sweet bunny Misaki! What a gorgeous bunny you are, with your soft grey coat, your cute nose and your dainty ears! You make friends with everyone, and you shine for the camera! You give the best greetings to your special person :) Then you enjoy cuddle time, and a treat of parsley! Misaki, I hope you have a very special day as the Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
02-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi Misaki! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you!:) What a darling, utterly precious little prince of a bun you are, Misaki!:) Your pewter colored coat looks so soft and silky, and that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! Speaking of hearts, I don't think there's a bunny on earth with a bigger, more loving heart than yours! A friend to all, human and furry, that you are!:cool: How lucky your human is, having a best furry friend, a loving companion in you, Misaki! I can only imagine how special it is to be on the receiving end of those Misaki kisses and cuddles!:D You're truly are one extra special boy, Misaki, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors!:) Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet bunny boy! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled"top pet" day, celebrating with your family and all of your adoring friends and fans, being loved and pampered to pieces! (Please have your person give an extra helping of parsley for me!:D) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Misaki!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Misaki what a charming fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly brightened up my dreary day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you get extra parsley to help you celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Misaki, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

mrspunkysmom
02-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Hey Misaki, what a sweet fellow you are! Congrats!