PDA

View Full Version : Lumpy Louise

tatsxxx11
01-30-2001, 07:53 AM
Hi Louise!! I just think shepherd mixes are the best!! I have one too named Cody, who just happens to have a lab sibling. They love to swim at the beach too! You certainly do look so cuddly and very adorable!! I'd love to snuggle up with you on the couch any day! I've always found some of my most beloved treasures at the flea market. Your family REALLY hit the jackpot when they found you!! You ARE a "princess" in every sense of the word, and today is your coronation as "Dog of the Day!" Congratulations your highness! Big hugs to you beautiful Louise!!!

Pam
01-30-2001, 08:21 AM
Lumpy Louise I loved your story. I got one of my kitties via a yard sale. My mom was at the sale and a woman across the street from the sale walked over with two kittens under her arm, looking for a home for one of them. My mom called me and the rest is history!! Our best friends show up at the neatest places! Anyway, Louise you look like such a gentle lovable doggie and very deserving of this special honor today. Enjoy your special day as Dog of the Day!!

Sudilar
01-30-2001, 10:44 AM
Lumpy Louise,
You are so adorable. You could be everyone's best friend. You have that huggable look! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

RachelJ
01-30-2001, 11:27 AM
Louise, you are adorable like everyone says, but I see in your eyes "the look". I may be mistaken here, but I have seen "the look" so often I don't know how I could misread it. It tells me you are a dog with your own mind and you may go along with the flow, but you have your own opinions about things. Anyway, I think you are a wonderful dog and obviously you have lucked up on a marvelous family. What more could any dog ask for, except maybe to be DOG OF THE DAY and now you are that as well.

lhg0962
01-30-2001, 02:32 PM
Lumpy Louise....when I think of lumpy, I think of my favorite pillow, which is very lumpy!!!! You sound like a wonderful pet!! Congratulations on being chosen as the Dog of the Day!!!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

Angels3
01-30-2001, 08:12 PM
I'd call you Sweet Lumpy Louise because you have the sweetest expression on your face. You must be a very talented pet family...your cat Pookie was once Cat of the Day. Your owner would be so proud of you both. Celebrate your special day with lots of cuddles & treats.

jackiesdaisy1935
01-30-2001, 08:41 PM
Lumpy Louise you look like a big teddy bear and so sweet. What a wonderful family you have. I see you have a sister named Daisy, we also have a girl Schnauzer named Miss Daisy. Congradulations on being best dog of the day.