PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp!!!

chocolatepuppy
02-03-2014, 05:24 AM
You're a good looking boy Johnny Depp!!!:love: It seems you found a wonderful home!:)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you and your person have a fun day celebrating!:D

mon
02-03-2014, 11:52 AM
I was born on the same day as Johnny Depp, same year, June 9, 1963. That fact makes me happy :D

AvaJoy
02-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Johnny, you are a very handsome leopard App and I am so glad you decided to trust your devoted guardian! May you both enjoy many more years of loyalty together, just as my now RB Palomino horse, Tim, and I did. He was POTD many years ago. Happy POTD, Johnny Depp!:)

tatsxxx11
02-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi Johnny Depp! Happy Pet of the Day!:) What a handsome, chestnut leopard Appaloosa.you are, Johnny Depp! Your coat and coloring are so unique (well, to me:D), and it's good to know that like the humans, you "grow" more freckles in summer!:p And speaking of "coats," your colorful blanket and neon bridle are delightful! What a perfect addition to your family you are, Johnny Depp, and oh, how far you've come since finding your forever family; no longer the sick, skittish, frightened horse you once were, but a boy bursting with confidence and spunk, and an unwavering devotion to your young lady! What a bond you two share, what team you two make, in and out of the ring!:) Thanks for the BIG smiles, Johnny Depp! You truly are one extra special Appaloosa, and so very worthy of your day in the spotlight! Wishing for you and your family a very special Pet of the Day, sweet boy, and many, many more wonderful years together! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Johnny Depp!:love::love::love:P.S...I'm thinking your young lady looks familiar!?:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Johnny Depp what an handsome fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved your wonderful pictures!!! Living in Minnesota, you and your mommy need to be bundled up for the winter!!! :D I bet you both are looking forward to warmer weather and more fun outside without the snow, eh? ;) You certainly brightened up my day. Thank her for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Johnny Depp, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

mon
02-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Johnny Depp is magnificent, such a beautiful horse! Loved the pics of you two so much! AWSOME!

mrspunkysmom
02-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Greetings Johnny Depp! I love those freckles. Congratulations on being name Pet of the Day!