PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Sissy-pics

kaycountrygal
02-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Today is Sissy's 2d birthday. She is a sweet active little dog. Here is a video and some photos I hope. I've had some problems for several months and wasn't able to upload photos but a friend did something and said it will work now..hope so... Kay in NC

1st photo: Sissy this week (1-2"snow with her long hair
2d photo: My two babies in same bed for a few minutes, took ~2 yrs to get to this point.
3rd photo was yesterday after haircut and bath.
4th photo: My 3 sweet dogs
5th photo: Sissy after her haircut yesterday, begging for cookies/cheerios.

LilGirl continues to be a sweet sweet little dog. She turned 5 yrs old in July.
Annie is beyond patient, a sweet girl. She couldn't be better with the two little ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT7T9HYyj_M
Sissy Pom and LilGirl in the same bed--a milestone. It only took nearly TWO years LOL

cassiesmom
02-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Happy Birthday, Sissy Pom, beautiful girl! I am sending big hugs to you, Annie and Lil Girl! :love: :love: :love:

chocolatepuppy
02-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday pretty Sissy!!!:)

Karen
02-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Happy Birthday, cutie!

Bonny
02-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Are you ever a sweet little girl. Happy Birthday Sissy :)

mrspunkysmom
02-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Happy Birthday Sissy!

Freedom
02-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Enjoy your day, Sissy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Been missing you 3, so lovely to see all of you and the pics are great. Sissy in the snow?! What do you think of it, puppa? LilGirl, you are doing great, and oh my FINALLY sharing a bed with Sissy? At age 2 years, maybe she has calmed down some so you can tolerate her antics?! Annie, my sweet, I always want to sit next to you and give you a hug and a cuddle. You are just that adorable!

Kay, glad you posted, and loved hearing you on the vid. Missed you, glad to see this posting!

kaycountrygal
02-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments. It's good to be back. Thanks especially to Sandie for the Welcome Back.