PDA

View Full Version : Cool Vincent!

CavyMom
01-27-2014, 05:14 AM
Congratulations, Vincent, on being POTD! You are a CUTIE! And you're so smart - glad you enjoy Oxbow brand food - it's the best for you! :) You're so lucky to have found a loving forever home! We hope you have an extra-special day and a long, happy, healthy life! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

chocolatepuppy
01-27-2014, 05:23 AM
You're a little cutie Vincent!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool: Have a fun day!:D

mrspunkysmom
01-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Happy Pet of the Day, Vincent!

redleigh15
01-27-2014, 11:00 AM

Thanks everyone for enjoying, Vincent! He is my first guinea pig, and my pride and joy!
His brother, Giovanni, was Pet of the Day on January 21, 2014 - http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/January/21.html

Ever since I have had him, he has been sick with something or another, and the love I give him as well as veterinary help has helped him to become such a happy piggy. He is a handful, but totally worth it.

Vincent appreciates his title of Pet of the Day, January 27, 2014! :D

mon
01-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Vincent is surely the very cutest wee fellow EVER!

tatsxxx11
01-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Hi Vincent! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) My wheeker loving heart had already melted nto a puddle of mush, reading your heartwarming story, fawning over your official photos, and then came your mommy's update post and bonus pic!:D Oh my gosh, how cute can one piggy be! I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, cutie pie! You're such a brave boy, such a fighter, and so very deserving of your special day of honor! Now you can brag to brother Giovanni that's he not the only Pet of the Day honoree in the family!:p:D And knowing the many health challenges you've been fighting, it's great to learn you're an Oxbow chow lover! That stuff is the best!:) Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little man! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, squeaking along to your mommy's singing, playing with piggy bro Giovanni, chowing down on some yummy treats, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Vincent, and to Giovanni too!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-27-2014, 05:20 PM
Vincent what an adorable fellow you are!!! :love:

I think you must be one of the cutest piggies I've ever seen!!! You certainly brightened up my gloomy day!!! I can tell you are lots of fun to have around just from your pics and bio!!! Your bonus pic made me chuckle out loud. I hope you are having the funnest day ever!!!

Congratulations, sweet Vincent, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :) :love:

redleigh15 Thank you so much for sharing precious Vincent with us!!! :D:love: