PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed something

Logan
12-14-2002, 05:55 AM
Our good friend, Tatsxxx11 (SANDRA) passed the 7000 post mark. Not sure when it happened, but I wanted to say a huge "Thank you" to her for being such supportive member of this community and a good friend too!! :) Congratulations to you, Sandra!!! :)

delidog
12-14-2002, 06:04 AM
Wow!!!!
A True Pet Tlak Matriarch!!!!;) :)

Pam
12-14-2002, 07:11 AM
Oh Logan I couldn't agree more, and I am sure Sandra is probably blushing right now, :o by having this brought to everyone's attention! LOL! Sandra, you have been a cornerstone of Pet Talk from almost Day One and your posts are always so caring and from the heart. I am proud to call you 'friend' and look forward to another 7,000! :cool:

12-14-2002, 07:11 AM
OMG , and I thought I was a blabbermouth ...;) :p :p :p :D

Sandra , this calls for a celebration !!!
PS. After all this posting on PT , you look like this "person" here , i suppose ?? LOL http://www.gifs.net/animate/catfishing.gif

Oh Logan , you're not doing bad either ..;)

Rachel
12-14-2002, 07:14 AM
When is comes to quantity and quality Sandra rules. Her posts are always meaningful, caring, and insightful. She gets excited with us and worried with us. (There have been a lot of tears shed on those shoulders). When the situation calls for it (animal abuse and neglect) she gets angry:mad: :mad: :mad: (Small but mighty). Sandra is one of the PILLARS of this community in the true sense of the word.

tatsxxx11
12-14-2002, 07:43 AM
Awwww, thanks friends!! (Blush, blush!:o ) Actually, with so many fresh faces and newbies on Pet Talk I doubt if most of Pet Talk even knows who I, or my furkids, are! ;) Seems a digital camera is required for maximum exposure these days!:D My furkids definitely deserve more "air time." Hopefully Santa will bring me that dig. camera!

Lut, you weren't far off with that comic! Too funny! And you're right about Logan. If you add all the posts from her previous username, she's right up there with me! Of course she's too gracious to mention it!

Delidog..."Matriarch......" :eek: Sounds so, OLD!! :D

Thanks to my best buds Pam and Rachel! You know how I feel about you two!!:)

Randi
12-14-2002, 08:42 AM
Congratulations on your 7000 Sandra!

I'd also like to thank you for being such a wonderful and supportive person! You were one of the members I first noticed here and I love your posts! :) Please keep them coming! You are definately a true pillar in the best sense of the word! :D

http://www.coolgifs.de/pflanzen/n_blu049.gif

hugs from us,
Fister, Randi & John

anna_66
12-14-2002, 08:49 AM
So many posts, and they all have heart behind them!

I for one love reading your posts! And your right, you furkids really do need some air time! I truly hope Santa brings you a camera for Christmas!!!!

Cookiebaker
12-14-2002, 09:46 AM
Congratulations Sandra! I always enjoy reading your posts...you are always so thoughtful in what you say. To the next 7000!!! :eek: :D

Rocky'smomma
12-14-2002, 10:04 AM
Wow!! That's alot of posting!!! I have a long ways till I get to that point!

Albea
12-14-2002, 10:41 AM
http://www.fortunecity.de/wolkenkratzer/stern/799/gifsammlung_/geb010.gif
Dear Sandra:
This certainly is an occasion to celebrate!!!
Thanks for always being there, with your over 7000 posts, for everybody who needed a word of advice, encouragement, and kindness.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-14-2002, 11:51 AM
AWWWW!!! NUTS!!!
How did you get to 7000 without my noticing? I was trying to keep an eye on you but you got by me. Well, I'm glad Logan was on the ball.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
to my good pal!!!:D :D

trisha0503
12-14-2002, 11:54 AM
Congratulations Sandra!!! :) :) You're truly one of my favorites in Pet Talk!

Missy is scratching me with her big paws.... She's whispering something.... Oh, she just wants to give Aunt Sandra a big hug using her BIG paws and a sloppy kisses ;);)

HoRsELUvR
12-14-2002, 12:00 PM
wow!Congratulations Sandra!

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 12:03 PM
WOW!!! 7000 plus!! :) :)

Congratulations Sandra :)

lynnestankard
12-14-2002, 12:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR SANDRA!!!
WOW 7,000 POSTS - - - WAY TO GO!!!

You put us all to shame Sandra - I just love your posts and l-o-n-g may they continue. More a Foundation than a pillar I reckon!!!

http://www.stopstart.btinternet.co.uk/nc/comp3.gif your computer?????

Lynne

toughCookie
12-14-2002, 12:40 PM
WOW! 7000! THAT'S AMAZING, i DIDN'T NOTICE THAT ANYONE HAD MORE THAN 4,000 SOMETHING POSTS. CONGRATULATIONS! AND OF COURSE WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE,PICTURES OR NOT!

5,000 IS ALSO AMAZING!

zippy-kat
12-14-2002, 01:29 PM
WAY TO GO, WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
But don't you dare think of *actually* going anywhere -- we like ya here with us! ;)

Congrats Sandra!!

Vermontcat
12-14-2002, 06:31 PM
I thought I saw the number 7000 something on one of Sandra's posts recently and thought, wow she must be the pillar of all pillars now to be at 7000!
I also looked around to see if there was a thread about it and finally found this one.:)

Congrats on 7000 posts and being the pillar of all pet talk pillars! (I think this puts you at number one on the list right?):)

Logan
12-14-2002, 11:30 PM
I will admit that I rarely look at the number of posts that shows up on individual messages. But, this morning, I went to look up something in my own profile and decided to do a quick check of the top 20 posters. That's when I saw that she had passed that 7000 mark.

A good friend came about for me (the best :D ) because of her posting on Pet Talk. I felt compelled to email her and ask if she were a writer by profession since her posts were always so lovely. That's probably been two years ago now. I haven't gotten tired of those lovely messages yet!! :)

AmberLee
12-15-2002, 01:43 PM
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
Congrats!!

You're number one in more ways than one. Congratulations on this milestone, Sandra!

shais_mom
12-15-2002, 04:15 PM
GO SANDRA GO!!!We love to hear your wonderful posts!!! YEAH!!! ;)

Miss Meow
12-15-2002, 08:12 PM
Congratulations Sandra, I can't say much except that is a legendary effort! Oh, and keep posting! :D

Sudilar
12-15-2002, 09:50 PM
SANDRA!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Each and every word you post is full of love, advice, encouragement and knowledge!!! I am proud to be able to call you friend, Sandra! I look forward to all of your posts. Killi and Shi send their slurps and wags in congratulations, too! Keep on postin'!! We love you!!

Karen
12-15-2002, 11:33 PM
You KNOW you're the top poster, and not just in volume! :) Of course, Star and Cody and the gang must take SOME credit, for giving you such material to post about ... biscuits all around, I say!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-16-2002, 09:18 AM
Oh my, how did I miss this post. Sandra you were the first person to welcome me to pettalk by e.mail and like Logan I found your writing inspiring and interesting and I also wrote to Sandra and asked if she was a professional writer and if she wasn't she should be. Your posts are always interesting, thought provoking, and right to the point, dear friend.
When I come in I always look to see if Sandra has posted, especially in Rescue to which she is most dedicated to animals who do not have a forever home.
CONGRATULATIONS dear Sandra, I will be looking forward to 7000 more posts from you.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

ramanth
12-16-2002, 09:20 AM
My goodness!!!!

CONGRATLUATIONS SANDRA!!!! :D

Barbara
12-16-2002, 10:22 AM
Sandra, you know how much I appreciate your beautiful letters to the COTD -Filou does so too!
Way to go! Catgrats!:D :) :D :)

sammi
12-16-2002, 01:25 PM
Congrats. Sandra! I miss you posting all the time - as your posts always are worth reading. Hope we hear more of you in the future.;)

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-16-2002, 01:29 PM
I have been away for the weekend and missed this thread.

Congrats to you Sandra on you 7000 posts! You are certainly one of my favorite here at Pet Talk. All your posts are so thoughtful and great!