PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Pets (pic)

wolf_Q
12-14-2002, 02:04 AM
Um....yeah...I was VERY bored at work a few days ago. I made this little Christmas countdown pic with pets. There's a copy of it hanging in the grooming now, and we color in the ornaments as the days go by. :D

It was drawn in pen on the back of a Petco flyer, so that's why some of the lines are not straight and parts are a bit odd looking.

I was going to post it big enough so people could print it out and color it themselves (well, only if you are bored enough like I was). It might be something fun if you have kids.

I can't attach it the right size (8x10) because to make the file small enough to upload, it makes the quality *exteremly* blurry. I'm posting it from imagestation, but obviously it is not big enough to print out from that.

SO....if you'd like a file of it size 8x10 so you can print it out, just send me a PM. :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p0ade9e8f82e4e3e2966308b110431a23/fcef8063.jpg

twiggie542
12-14-2002, 07:49 AM
well i hope the pic. come thru.
g6santa1

luckies4me
12-14-2002, 10:08 AM
OMG! That is so cute! I can draw animals but when it comes to trees I just plain suck at that. Can you send it to me, Dylan and I can color it together. You should try to sell this AMY!!!!! I am sure places would buy the design off of you, it's great!:D

Candy16
12-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Oh, this is adorable! I would have a lot of fun coloring this for my pets! You should try to sell it - it would do very well, it's so cute!! :)

twiggie542
12-14-2002, 10:17 PM
i thought u must have got it of a site or something coz it is so damn good!!!

have a meryy chirstmas by the way everyone
:)

twiggie542
12-14-2002, 10:21 PM
i hope it works (AGAIN)
o well i couldn't get it to work so i just made an attchment

luckies4me
12-14-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by twiggie542
i hope it works (AGAIN)
o well i couldn't get it to work so i just made an attchment

OMG! I need one of those for my rats!!!!! Can I use the pic on my website???? Perty please!!!:p :D

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 10:34 PM
cccuuuute :D

popcornbird
12-14-2002, 11:02 PM
Awww, that's such a nice drawing. Amy, I think you can make a cute coloring book for kids and sell them. It would be so cool. I used to love those when I was small. :)

Hey, I just noticed, there's no birdie in the drawing! How could you forget birdies are the best animals on trees?!?!LOL!

:D

zippy-kat
12-15-2002, 12:24 AM
AMY! LOL
That cat between the 12 and the 20.... you wouldn't be insinuating anything about my innocent kitten, would you?! LOL

Darn petco employees--they're such a bad influence! Posting this pic for all young-impressionable-(hair brained) kittens to see!!! :p ;) :D

VERY VERY Good pic!!!

wolf_Q
12-15-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
AMY! LOL
That cat between the 12 and the 20.... you wouldn't be insinuating anything about my innocent kitten, would you?! LOL

Darn petco employees--they're such a bad influence! Posting this pic for all young-impressionable-(hair brained) kittens to see!!! :p ;) :D

VERY VERY Good pic!!!

LOL it seems very fitting, doesn't it? hehehe bad K'Cee, stop getting into my drawing! I think I should have drawn the husky shredding the ornaments instead of looking so innocent. :rolleyes:

popcornbird, yeah, I realized that after I drew it. Actually I started another pet pic w/ birds, rats, bunnies also in it but I never finished it...lazy me. Of course, I'm much better at drawing dogs/cats w/o a drawing to look at then other animals.

twiggie, that rat pic is ADORABLE!! hehehe

luckies, send me a pm w/ your email address and I will send you the big version of it! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2002, 02:06 AM
Amy, this sure is a great drawing. :) Twiggie, the Rat Santa is too cute too. :D