PDA

View Full Version : I Am Not Getting Any Work Done!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-13-2002, 11:35 PM
I get on Pet Talk A LOT at work.... and for the past few days I have just been feeling lazy and not wanting to do any work.... It just keeps piling up ... ARGH!! Too bad Pet Talk is so much fun... and too bad so many people are depending on the work I need to do.....:( :eek:
Does anyone else get on Pet Talk while at work? I don't know what I would do if they ever told me to stop?!!?

popcornbird
12-13-2002, 11:38 PM
I get on Pet Talk when I'm supposed to be doing my homework.................that is...............until I get in trouble. :p LOL!

Kfamr
12-13-2002, 11:39 PM
I used to come on while in computer class... hehe..... i was so far ahead in that class in all of my typing unlike the other kids in my class the teacher didn't even care...... Except when the computer locked up while visiting Nelly.net.. she would go "Oh No, Not that Nelly guy again!"

All Creatures Great And Small
12-14-2002, 12:24 AM
We don't have Internet access at work, but I spend way too much time on here at home, when I should be doing bills, laundry, housecleaning, gift wrapping, grocery shopping, cat box cleaning, Xmas decorating, etc. etc.!! I can sure relate to the "not wanting to do any work" feeling - I get really depressed every Christmas season from all the work stress and home stress. It's nice that I have Pet Talk this year to soothe me with all the beautiful kitty pictures!;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-14-2002, 12:28 AM
originally posted by all creatures great and small
I have Pet Talk this year to soothe me with all the beautiful kitty pictures!:)

as in your signature.... veeerrrryyy soothing!!!:D

DogMania
12-15-2002, 09:21 AM
whenevre i go online and at free period at school its Pet Talk all the way!

COCatMama
12-15-2002, 05:00 PM
yeah I love the look of utter contentment on that cat's face....I just wanna cuddle him/her and soak up the purrrrrs :D I truly and deeply do so love cats...always have. *sigh* ONE day I will have a cat, darnit!

Lillycat
12-29-2002, 10:22 AM
i was off pt for a couple of weeks and will be cutting back for awhile, at least until summer when i am off school.....i have been falling behind since summer...i.e. long vacation, new school, moving to new residence , hurt at work...lost time there....bad flu time just recently.....i am lucky i made it through christmas....now i am looking toward the new year and will have to put a few changes in place.....i just cant fall much further behind......i just love pt though......happy new year to all! p.s. can you tell me a little something about that old house in milw leafy burbs? i just bought an old little house in the leafy cinti burbs.;)

iceyshiver21
12-29-2002, 01:16 PM
for the last few weeks i havent done anything in cmputer class except sit at pettalk, secretly of course!