PDA

View Full Version : The Kitten Bowl

momcat
01-13-2014, 07:48 PM
Hi PT friends,
There was just an ad on television announcing the Kitten Bowl. It will be on the Hallmark Channel on February 2 starting at noon. From the previews it looks like a must see. Kittens playing football - it can't get much better than that.

Karen
01-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Hmm, must be competing with The Puppy Bowl that Animal Planet plays during the human Super Bowl, which usually has a kitten halftime show! Oh, what to watch!

cassiesmom
01-13-2014, 09:38 PM
But ... but ... does this mean I'm going to have to choose between the Puppy Bowl with Kitten Halftime (on Animal Planet) and the new Kitten Bowl? I think some serious DVRing will be in order here! That is almost too much cuteness for one day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2014, 05:06 PM
No contest for me since I can't get Animal Planet, it will be Kitten Bowl all the way!!! :D (besides, my cats might beat me up if I watched puppy bowl instead) ;)

catmandu
01-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Oh Boy!!
We have told Sydney ChristinOfur Coby Groucho Mc Scrappy that she can play in the Kitten Bowl , and she has been tackling us all!!
She is a regular Carolina Cougar.:love::love::love:

momcat
01-20-2014, 10:33 PM
Don't worry - it's okay :D

There was an ad tonight that said Animal Planet will run the Puppy Bowl at 3:00 pm on February 2 (Superbowl Sunday). Since the Kitten Bowl starts at noon, we can watch both. Can't wait to see the Penguin Cheerleaders at the Puppy Bowl. I wonder if the Catmobile crew got their tickets yet for both events.

LeonilCraig
04-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Finding the bowl that's right to feed your cat or kitten should be easy if you stop to consider a few factors before you shop for those special food bowls.