PDA

View Full Version : Still alive and kickin'.............

pomtzu
01-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi All....

I know I've been AWOL again - so sorry. Between the holidays, the CRAZY weather, and computer issues, it seems that I just can't get on here - or anywhere.

Wolfy and I are still in DE - been here since Dec 27th, and will be leaving bright and early Sunday a.m. (Jan 12th) to head back to NC. Wolfy is a wonderful traveling companion and seems to really enjoy it. We will be going back with 2 more beating hearts than we arrived with - 2 kittens born Nov 23 - little fuzz balls - and the girl looks to be mostly Himalayan and the boy is more a solid shaded silver color. Their names are Princess Laya and Luke - named by my son the Star Wars nut. I'll send pics ASAP. Wolfy loves other critters, so this should satisfy his longing for a playmate of his own..

Gotta cut this short - I have a ton to do before I leave, and of course it's raining today and tomorrow too.. I had hoped to get the car mostly loaded back up today, but I really don't feel like doing it in the rain. Hopefully it will let up long enough for me to get done what has to be done! If not then I'll just get wet!!!! At least it's not snowing again.................

Hope everyone had a nice holiday and the year is starting off good for you. I'll be in touch when I get back to NC and get some computer issues resolved. I just need to set my good old reliable desktop back up ASAP - that old girl never failed me!!!!!

Karen
01-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Whew, thanks for checking in, and congrats on the new additions! We are so glad Wolfy is being a good traveling companion though all this!

lizbud
01-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi Ellie,

I've been wondering what you've been up to. Definitely miss your POV on different subjects.;) Can't
wait to see more pictures of Wolfy and also the two new kitties.:) Take your time on the drive back
and have a safe trip.

cassiesmom
01-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Hi Ellie,

I've been wondering what you've been up to. Definitely miss your POV on different subjects.;) Can't
wait to see more pictures of Wolfy and also the two new kitties.:) Take your time on the drive back
and have a safe trip.

I can't wait to see more pictures, too! Please have a safe drive.

Lady's Human
01-10-2014, 05:03 PM
As would have already been stated elsewhere on the 'net.....

This thread is worthless without PICTURES!

Even I have, at times, broken down and posted pics of the resident fuzzbutts. :p BTW, Pom, who ya kickin'?

Freedom
01-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Great to hear from you, Ellie! Have a safe trip!

Scooter's Mom
01-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Be careful and don't let the four legged companions trick you into bringing home even more little ones. :)

Asiel
01-10-2014, 07:41 PM
So glad to hear from you again. Seems to be much longer to have you gone from here. Guess I'm impatient.
Just can't wait to see the pictures of those new fur fluffs, that should be cute. We could use amother few of Wolfie too ;)
Drive safely, winter driving is so different. And things happen so fast---( I should know :D)

phesina
01-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Hi Ellie, great to hear from you and to learn of your new family members Princess Laya and Luke (and I'm looking forward to pictures too :D).

Safe trip, and safe home!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from Pat and cats

Felicia's Mom
01-11-2014, 06:46 AM
Good to hear from you Ellie.

chocolatepuppy
01-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Good to hear from you Ellie! You're missed around here. Congrats on the new kitties!:love:

moosmom
01-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Glad to hear you're alive and kicking!!!