PDA

View Full Version : My new year's resolution is to spend time here.... been missing in action this past year...

sasvermont
12-29-2013, 04:54 AM
I have been busy. I have missed seeing and hearing about your lives and pets. My 2014 resolution is to get back to posting and hanging out here.... I hope you have all been well and that your lives have been, well, tolerable at least.

Here is a photo of Prue (with the red tag) and a dog park buddy, hanging out just yesterday. Prue likes Beaudie and they have become good friends.

Sallyanne
:love:

Freckles
12-29-2013, 06:24 AM
That's an excellent new year's resolution. :D

Karen
12-29-2013, 08:19 AM
Aww, that's good! And hi there, pretty Pru!

ChrisH
12-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Good to see you here, Sallyanne. :) Lovely photo of the gorgeous Prue, :love: her companion is pretty cute too. :)

Barbara
12-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Hey, good to see you-I really missed you. Prue is incredibly cute. And how are the kitty girls?

phesina
12-31-2013, 07:15 AM
Great! Good to see you again! And thanks for the photo of dear little Prue.. she's adorable.

Vermontcat
12-31-2013, 01:12 PM
It's nice to see you here and with a cute photo of Prue in the snow.:)
I was wondering how you have been doing with all the snow, ice and cold weather we have had lately.
I agree with Barbara, we need to see some photos of the kitty girls too!;)

Karen
01-01-2014, 06:52 PM
For once it looks, from the weather maps, that you may get less from the upcoming storm than we will - you are above the predicted 12"-18" swath this time, I think! Stay warm and cozy regardless! Is Prue an actual lap dog? From my experience, some dogs small enough to fit in laps refuse to do so, while others (Ahem, Angel pup) insist they ARE lap dogs despite being much too big!

momcat
01-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Hi! It's so great to hear from you again. Your Prue looks like a real little sweetheart, what a cutie! How great that those two adorable dogs are such good friends. Could I ask you to give Prue some lovies from me? I look forward to hearing from you again soon.