PDA

View Full Version : oh my:(

iceyshiver21
12-13-2002, 02:47 PM
As a fellow pet lover I right this:
In the news I heard about a baby who had been bitten many times in the face and fingers from rats, skin even missing in some places L just over night, they rats belonged to a guy who didn’t even know how many he had any more he just lets them run around L
**has any one else heard the same story?? ( I wouldn’t recommend takeing what I type word for word because I only heard it on the radio.

iceyshiver21
12-13-2002, 03:00 PM
Now as a fellow rat lover:

**sorry still venting, ok the jerk, didnt feed them, and didnt care for them at all just let them run around man that makes me so mad when people do that man i just want to scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH **sorry again**

RockyRoad
12-13-2002, 03:27 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
What an irresponsible owner!!! He didn't even know how many there were?! Are the parents of the child suing this guy? They seriously should so he should have the rats given to a better home and arrest him for not taking care of them. That is my 2 cents.

HoRsELUvR
12-13-2002, 03:58 PM
no i never heard about that,but AACK!

Tina
12-13-2002, 05:54 PM
Yes I have heard of rats getting into beds with babies and biting them. I think I heard it on the news before. Of course the rats that I heard about were wild. That is awful about the rats. I hope that the baby will be ok.

luckies4me
12-13-2002, 06:36 PM
I'm assuming the baby was the mans. He was an abusive OWNER, an abusive BREEDER and an abusive FATHER! They probably bred like crazy and left droppings all over the house. Poor child, the baby should be taken away. That is downright discusting and wrong, for both the rats and the child!!!:mad:

Oh if I met him let me tell you...........I could go on for hours!!!!!! I just got a bunch of rescues because of a stupid person like this!!!

If one of my rats EVER bit Dylan, they would be out of this house so fast. Of course mine are lovable because they are handled since birth, and Dylan sticks his fingers in the cage all the time (never feed rats through the cage bars, this teaches them that everything that goes through there is food, including your tasty finger) :eek: and they hang out on his shoulder while he cruises around the house. :D

For those of you who haven't seen my new babies here is a pic of them at two days old. They are now 5 days old. :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p2d1fb78109738ae4149dac4b14b10373/fcf2279c.jpg

toughCookie
12-13-2002, 08:17 PM
where were the parents of this child?:mad:
I don't know if that is the same story or not(more than one?:( )
the story I heard was, a mother locked her twin 6 month old babies in their car seats, in the attic, with no diapers on. the rats were knawing on them when a neighbor heard them crying and found them. last I heard, they were in the hospitol and they didn't know if the rats had rabies.I wasn't going to post this story, I thought it was too sad especially for this time of year. I would like to get a hold of that woman! but, she is obviously not all there mentally. it's just so sad! this could not of been the first time she did something like that , most likely, too bad there wasn't someone to help and, to see she was not "right" in the head.

:mad: :(

iceyshiver21
12-13-2002, 09:03 PM
luckies for me i think is right i think it is his baby or he has some relation in there, no its not the same story as tough cookies said but man it just as bad, and the mom was sleeping right next to the baby and didnt wake up till she got bite herself!!