PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #564. The night before Thursday....

RICHARD
12-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Twas the night before Thursday
and all thru the bar.
Patrons were laughing
Christmas was coming, but not in a car!

It comes up quite quickly,
Wednesday comes and it follows
While the guests raise a toast.
Followed by swallows from coast to coast.

The Angel and Orc
take station in the room
Ice tinkling in glasses
the sound in the room

A drink of the day,
Or a dish made to eat
and sometimes followed
By a decadent treat.

I just want to thank
All the people that come
Or lurk in the background
and enjoy the fun!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

slick
12-19-2013, 04:33 PM
I've said it before Richard, you should write a book.:love:

One Lemon Drop please.

Lady's Human
12-19-2013, 05:09 PM
Pardon me whilst I roll in....had our "Non-denominational holiday party" (Christmas Party) at work last night........I don't think some of us are going to have to eat for a week.

I will, however, take a LARGE Irish coffee.

slick
12-19-2013, 09:47 PM
LH: How about some of my home made Baileys? I put a case in the back of the fridge so it will be good for Christmas and Mew Years.:D

smokey the elder
12-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Homemade Bailey's sounds wonderful in some coffee!

Queen of Poop
12-20-2013, 03:00 PM
Baileys and hot chocolate for this girl please and thank you so very much.

Lady's Human
12-20-2013, 03:28 PM
LH: How about some of my home made Baileys? I put a case in the back of the fridge so it will be good for Christmas and Mew Years.:D

Oooo! Yes please!!!!

(I'd imitate ANgel with her "Give it to me now" stare, but I wouldn't do it justice.)

Karen
12-20-2013, 05:17 PM
You'd have to add smudged eyeliner, and even then, Angel could outdo ya without much effort!

Cocoa, please, bartender!

RICHARD
12-22-2013, 01:41 PM
You'd have to add smudged eyeliner, and even then, Angel could outdo ya without much effort!

Cocoa, please, bartender!

Let's go with hot cocoa, Bailey's coffee and what ever else we need.

I feel loke popcorn and football.

Done?

Lady's Human
12-22-2013, 02:29 PM
I feel loki popcorn and football.

Done?

Ruh Roh! run for the L+F......The barkeep is channeling norse gods!!!:eek::eek::eek:

RICHARD
12-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Ruh Roh! run for the L+F......The barkeep is channeling norse gods!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Oh hell's bells.

I am getting to the age where my fingers type things on their own. Or I am possessed?

Another round for the house and a seat for Loki, Leave he door open for Thor, He busted up the place with that hammer of his, trying to get in last time?

Orc, more ice, Please?

slick
12-23-2013, 11:34 PM
One Lemon Drop Martini please, in honour of our friend Gini. Merry Christmas Gini and hope you and Phred and all the PT RB furbabies celebrate with style and glitter.

RICHARD
12-24-2013, 02:59 PM
One Lemon Drop Martini please, in honour of our friend Gini. Merry Christmas Gini and hope you and Phred and all the PT RB furbabies celebrate with style and glitter.

Kinda make you wonder what New Year's is gonna be like?

One Lemon Drop for you and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Done!

Karen
12-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Merry Christmas night, everyone!

Leftover cookies - little spritz Christmas trees, and tollhouse - anyone want some?

slick
12-27-2013, 09:29 PM
Well, Mom's gone home and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My stitches on my right hand hurt, my infected thumb on my left hand throbs and to top it all off, I woke up this morning with a really bad head cold. I'm congested, coughing and blowing. I need relief.

So......cry me a river, right? I'm so blessed, really.

One large lemon drop please and later I will have a hot toddy.....emphasis on "hot". :love:

RICHARD
12-28-2013, 10:36 AM
Well, Mom's gone home and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My stitches on my right hand hurt, my infected thumb on my left hand throbs and to top it all off, I woke up this morning with a really bad head cold. I'm congested, coughing and blowing. I need relief.

So......cry me a river, right? I'm so blessed, really.

One large lemon drop please and later I will have a hot toddy.....emphasis on "hot". :love:

Oh man.

I have had two hurt hands at the same time.

Here's a lemon drop, a HOT toddy and an AlkaSeltzer.

-----------

I'll do a hand full of toll houses!

Thanks and done!

Catty1
12-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Oh slick, drink up RICHARD'S recipe and I hope you heal quickly. :( I wish Yodee could help you.