PDA

View Full Version : PT Kitties - An Invitation

momcat
12-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Hi PT kitties,
Now that Amigo has settled in, he can't wait to meet all of you. Last night Amigo and I came up with an idea. All of you are invited to our place for a New Years Eve meet-and-greet party. There will be plenty of food, lots of warm blankets and soft pillows and all the things that go with a PT kitty party. There are a lot of things Amigo wants to learn about so this might be the purrfect opportunity for all of you to catch up on the latest gossip, have some fun, and get to know each other.
Please post in and let us know if you're coming so Soncat can order enough cheezburgers for everyone.

Litterati
12-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Dorry (the tabby in my avatar) would love to attend. He and I welcome Amigo to his new and furrever home. :D

cassiesmom
12-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Dear Auntie Momcat and Amigo, I'll be there! My meowm has to w-u-r-k, so I will take the train to New Jersey with cheesecake. :love: - Cassie

phesina
12-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Perhaps Haggis in a Hurry could cater, too? And will the Catmobile be transporting again?

We're all in!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

slick
12-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Can Yodee bring her favourite basket? There's room for two...or three more....

phesina
12-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Awwwwww! Yodee is so PRETTY!!!!!

Litterati
12-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Yodee looks sooo comfy and how generous of her to offer to share her basket. Hey Slick, I'm from Canada too - Canadians rock! :)

katladyd
12-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Mac and Kimba will be there, with all their paraphernalia! Kimba is bringing some sheet music and Mac is bringing a Nerf ball and bat. Winter is too cold to be playing ball outdoors, especially in NJ! They can't wait to meet Amigo!:)

dehlers43
12-19-2013, 12:22 AM
Franklin and Chels will be there. They are so excited they wanted to leave today! Poor things have to wait a few days.....:D

catmandu
12-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Our Found Hotel Cats and Angels will be there and they will stop by the Deluxe King's Buffet Lunch so that there will be plenty to eat for all!!!
Shrimps , Crab Legs and Lobster and Chicken and Beef with Veggies too!
We will be there as they say with bells on:love::love:

slick
12-19-2013, 04:29 PM
Yodee doesn't have a Catberry like Merlin did. Please let me know where I should drop her off and when. I don't want her to miss her first adventure.

Pinot's Mom
12-19-2013, 05:01 PM
No Catberry?? That must be remedied - Christmas is coming..hint...hint...

Worry not - Yodee will be picked up! I've contacted the Catmobile driver. Woo hoo!

Purrs, Pinot

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Frankie will be there with baseball in paw!!! Chip, Chuck, Angel and Winnie will also be coming. Chester wants to stay home and enjoy some peace and quiet with me. They are all looking forward to meeting Amigo and catching up with their friends. Angel and Winnie can't wait to meet Yodee too. :love:

momcat
12-19-2013, 10:23 PM
This will be an extra special party since Yodee will be introduced to everyone along with Amigo. Slick, of course Yodee can bring her favorite basket. I'll make absolutely sure there's a nice warm blanket and soft pillow to put in.

Phesina, Trenton's Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe is already planning the menu. What would a PT kitty party be if it's not catered by them?

Hi Pinot, thank you very much for making the transportation arrangements with the Catmobile. I'm sure Yodee will love her first trip in it. Amigo still isn't quite sure what the Catmobile is, though. Should the kitties that will be coming check in with you if they need a ride? Please let me know when you plan to arrive so we can have everything ready.

Pinot's Mom
12-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Yes, kitties, please do check in with me for rides. We'll plan on picking everyone up on Monday for arrival late that evening. I'm sure Mom at has a full plan for us on New Year's Eve day! See you soon!!

katladyd
12-20-2013, 04:17 PM
My boys ,and their luggage :rolleyes:, will be flying in to Chicago and then taking the train to NJ. Does Cassie want to come with them? They especially wanted to go to Chicago first so they could see her. She was so kind to Kimba on his first Catmobile trip.:)

cassiesmom
12-20-2013, 04:50 PM
My boys ,and their luggage :rolleyes:, will be flying in to Chicago and then taking the train to NJ. Does Cassie want to come with them? They especially wanted to go to Chicago first so they could see her. She was so kind to Kimba on his first Catmobile trip.:)

Dear Auntie Katladyd, I would love that! I will go with my human to the airport for the boys and their luggage. She will get us down to the train station.

PURRRRRS!!-- Cassie

momoffuzzyfaces
12-20-2013, 05:11 PM
My gang will need the catmobile to pick them up. They will be all ready to go with their noses pressed on the glass of the windows watching for it. Of course, everyone is welcome to come in for a meal or snacks before they leave. :love:

slick
12-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Yodee is getting so excited about her adventure. I've been telling her all about the Catmobile and the past places it has visited. I've told her all about you kitties and how wonderful you are....oh yes, and she especially loves it when I talk about the food and the shrimpies, etc.

I see that she has started to pack and will probably finish tomorrow. Where should I take her to? Does she need to fly anywhere to catch the "mobile?"

...and since I can't afford to buy her a Catberry for Christmas, I'll just have to trust you all to look after her. I've already had several talks with her.

Pinot's Mom
12-21-2013, 09:12 AM
No worries, we'll pick Yodee up at home. :)

catmandu
12-21-2013, 09:25 AM
And we of the Found Cat Hotel have HSR Double Buses with plenty of room for all, and we will have food and drinks too.
Meeow!!!:love::cool::love:

moosmom
12-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Hey guys, Utchie here. We took a poll and we're all gonna be there!! Getting a stash of our favorite party favor. Can't wait to see what the lil pip squeak looks like.

phesina
12-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Hello, we are Auntie Pat's new niece Landry Elizabeth and nephew Alan M. Hill. Our cousin Poppy has been telling us all about what great kitties you all are and what great fun you all have on Catmobile trips, and we'd like to come too!

We will be with our cousins waiting for the Catmobile to pick us all up. !!!

Your new friends Landry E. and Alan M. H.

phesina
12-22-2013, 03:40 PM
P.S., We can't WAIT to meet you, Amigo.. another kitten, like we are! We can maybe form a Pet Talk Junior Auxiliary!

Love from your new friends Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill

57608 57609

momcat
12-22-2013, 08:50 PM
P.S., We can't WAIT to meet you, Amigo.. another kitten, like we are! We can maybe form a Pet Talk Junior Auxiliary!

Love from your new friends Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill

57608 57609

Hi Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill, I can't wait until you get here! This will be my very first PT kitty party and I hear they're a blast. And it will be extra special since you, Yodee, and I will make our Pet Talk kitty debut. My new Meowmie said there will be plenty of food - ribs, cheezburgers, shrimp, crab legs, and something called haggis. There will even be cheesecake right from Chicago! Landry Elizabeth, I also heard that sometimes the lady kitties go shopping while the guys play games or talk about sports. Be sure to contact Pinot so she can arrange for you to come in the Catmobile. See you in just a few more days!

Your new friend,
Amigo

phesina
12-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Well, I guess the Catmobile has come and gone with the kitties, because neither my sister nor I have seen hide nor hair of any of them for a few days...

Just what is going on there with young Amigo, all you cats????? Inquiring minds want to know!

cassiesmom
12-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Hmmmm... my duffle bag is not in the closet; credit card is MIA, the cheesecakes that were here are gone, and I found the taxi service phone number next to the phone. I think some-kitty called a taxi to go to the airport to pick up her friends and head for Union Station. It's probably just as well. I'm planning to do laundry and make a box for Goodwill tomorrow.

slick
12-27-2013, 09:25 PM
Well I drove my Mom home today and when I came back Yodee was gone. Can't find her anywhere. Just hoping she's with the other kitties.

katladyd
12-27-2013, 10:58 PM
My son and I went to Knott's Berry Farm for the day and when we got home there were no kitties, just a note that said, "Bye Mom, meow at ya later!" The bagpipes and the baseball gear are gone, too. There's a lot more room in here now.:rolleyes:

phesina
12-28-2013, 01:43 PM
They may have further Catmobile plans for after the Trenton welcome-party for Amigo and Yodee and Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill.. Mine had been saying for quite a while, "We're going to the hockey game! And we'd love for the whole gang to come too!"

On January 1 in the "NHL Winter Classic" match, the Detroit Red Wings will play the Toronto Maple Leafs in Michigan Stadium, AKA "The Big House," ... the University of Michigan's football stadium, right here in Ann Arbor!

I heard that the game has been sold out for a while already (stadium seating capacity: more than 107,000 humans).. but the kitties will have the best seats, in the special Cats Section that was added to Michigan Stadium to accommodate all the felines who show up for kitty bagpipe concerts. (Mine go to all the games, too, of course.)

Anyway, that may be the next destination for the Catmobile, complete with its newest members!

slick
12-28-2013, 01:48 PM
They may have further Catmobile plans for after the Trenton welcome-party for Amigo and Yodee and Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill.. Mine had been saying for quite a while, "We're going to the hockey game! And we'd love for the whole gang to come too!"

On January 1 in the "NHL Winter Classic" match, the Detroit Red Wings will play the Toronto Maple Leafs in Michigan Stadium, AKA "The Big House," ... the University of Michigan's football stadium, right here in Ann Arbor!

I heard that the game has been sold out for a while already (stadium seating capacity: more than 107,000 humans).. but the kitties will have the best seats, in the special Cats Section that was added to Michigan Stadium to accommodate all the felines who show up for kitty bagpipe concerts. (Mine go to all the games, too, of course.)

Anyway, that may be the next destination for the Catmobile, complete with its newest members! Hmmm, so that means Yodee won't be home any time soon?

momoffuzzyfaces
12-28-2013, 04:04 PM
All but Chester of my gang are gone too. When I asked him about them, he just stretched out in the recliner, grabbed my tv remote control and said, : AHHHHHHH!!!!! :D

momcat
12-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi PT kitties and purrents,
I haven't been able to post in due to an emergency that came up last week. Just want to let all of you know that the Trenton meet-and-greet is still on. Amigo's fiddle lessons are going well, right now he's sitting at the door practicing and impatiently waiting for his new friends to arrive. Sorry but Soncat and Amigo aren't sharing much in the way of Catmobile updates. I can tell you that there are things in the fridge that I didn't get - looks like party food. As I recall, the Catmobile id due to arrive sometime tomorrow. When they get here I'll have everyone check in with their purrents.

slick
12-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Oh thank goodness. Thanks for the update. I'm always worried when my furry ones are away from home.

momcat
12-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Hi fellow purrents,
The Catmobile arrived safe and sound a short while ago. The introductions went very well and cell phone numbers were shared and updated. All of the travelers told Amigo they had a surprise for him, they all jumped back in the Catmobile heading for dinner at a place called "Cheeseburger Cheesburger" over in Mercerville (a real restaurant out here). As you may have guessed, their specialty is gourmet cheeseburgers. They should be back fairly soon. Before they left, Amigo showed his new friends his Cat Cave and his kitty condo. It's not that cold here so plans are being made for some baseball out in the back yard. Already the ladies are planning to do some shopping at Quakerbridge Mall while the guys play ball. When they get in from their dinner I'll remind them to check in with their purrents. Let us know if you hear from your furbaby?

cassiesmom
12-30-2013, 09:05 PM

Anyway, that may be the next destination for the Catmobile, complete with its newest members!

Yay, yay! I'm sure Cassie would like it very much if the Catmobile could go around the Michigan campus so she can look around a little bit. We have a friend who lives in Howell, Michigan who has told us the Michigan campus is wonderful.

katladyd
12-31-2013, 01:00 AM
Well, my boys finally checked in and gave Amigo, Yodee, Landry Elizabeth, and Alan M. Hill all a big "paws up"! Mac said something about Amigo and Alan M. Hill being "natural" ballplayers and Kimba was very impressed with Amigo's musical ability. They both seem quite taken with Landry Elizabeth and Yodee. Of course, they are two beautiful kitty girls. I've never seen Mac show an interest in that way towards one of the girls. Hmmm...;)

momcat
12-31-2013, 02:38 PM
All is going well with the kitties. The ladies decided to take Yodee and Landry Elizabeth to the mall today so they could start teaching them how to shop. The boys are in the kitchen playing kibble soccer and having a blast. For the past week Soncat has been cat sitting for Boo who belongs to our seminary intern. Apparently, Amigo mentioned Boo during dinner so the crew decided that Boo shouldn't stay alone and all by himself. After finishing up at Cheeseburger Cheesburger, they had the Catmobile driver go to pick up Boo so he could join in the kitty party. What a sweet thing for them to do! Everyone is on their ultra best behavior and we love having them here.

slick
12-31-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm so glad that Yodee is being exposed to shopping - not that I'm big into shopping - but I think that she should do something other than sleeping in front of the fireplace at home. Oh yes, and please remind Yodee that she doesn't need to dig a hole to china in order to bury her turds. Maybe the other kitties should show her what they do. ;)

Thanks for keeping me posted. This New Year's is just not the same without a furry one on my lap. Last year I had Merlin.

My New Year's wish for all the furry ones is good health for the year ahead and beyond.:love::love::love:

momcat
01-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Hi Phesina, Are the kitties still in Ann Arbor? As you may already know, the east coast is going to get pounded by a winter storm. The snow started here a few hours ago and is piling up already with the heaviest to come during the overnight. Our governor has already declared a state of emergency and all state offices will be closed tomorrow (Soncat is doing the happy dance since his office will be closed). Weather reports for Trenton are predicting temps of -8 for the morning and another storm is due for Monday.
I'm concerned that the Catmobile might get stuck in the middle of nowhere since this storm stretches to the mid west. There's no doubt that the Catmobile driver will keep them safe and warm if they're on the road, can't help but wonder where they are. Has anyone heard from their Catmobiler? Please let us know if you got a call or text?

phesina
01-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Hi Momcat, yes, the kitties are still here, and they are fine. They aren't going anywhere while it stays this cold and snowy. They've ordered in a truckload of cat food and catnip. (As I found out when the Credit Union called to verify the new charge on my debit card.)

I'm rather enjoying having all this extra bedding of cats piled up on me in bed!

The kitties had a ball at the Winter Classic hockey game! The Cats Section of course has heated seats with nice cozy cat beds on them, so the kitties stayed nice and warm even though all the 105,000+ human fans were freezing their buns off.

It was a real close game, and the cats had so much fun cheering on their favorite teams. The Canadian kitties are all thrilled that their beloved Maple Leafs won!

phesina
01-03-2014, 11:53 AM
It was so stirring at the start to watch both teams being piped in onto the ice by the Kitty Bagpipers.. and then the cats played bagpipe accompaniments to the singing of both the Canadian and the American national anthems!

cassiesmom
01-03-2014, 04:05 PM
A text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
The University of Michigan campus was amazing!
We had sooo much fun at the Winter Classic -- did you see us on TV?
Meeting Amigo, Yodee, Alan M., and Landry Elizabeth was such a treat! We did all kinds of fun things!
Purrz,
Cassie

Pinot's Mom
01-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Navigator Pinot has checked in, she's sorry to have been incommunicado, but she and the driver have had their heads together about these storms planning the next step. Rest assured there will be no movement until the kitties will be safe. She said she'd provide further details as soon as possible.

phesina
01-03-2014, 07:43 PM
The kitties are having a celebratory dinner at Haggis in a Hurry tonight, after exploring the U-M campus all day!

momcat
01-03-2014, 08:34 PM
We got a text from Amigo. He says he's having a ball with all of his new friends, a few (who shall remain nameless) have been coaching him on how to be sure Soncat and I are properly trained and know who runs the house. Apparently they're planning another Catmobile adventure and Amigo is begging me to get him designer sunglasses like his Catmobile friends have. Good to know that the kitty crew is safe, warm, and extremely well fed.

slick
01-04-2014, 11:14 PM
OMG OMG OMG - who bought Yodee a Catberry??????

I just got a txt message to my cell phone saying "ha ha ha" and it was signed from YD. That's what Yodee's shelter name was.:confused:

katladyd
01-05-2014, 12:43 AM
To Whom It May Concern: When or if Kimba crawls in your lap or in any way snuggles up on you for petting, be forewarned that he drools like a beast if you pet him.:rolleyes: Please have a towel handy if you are so inclined to love on him (he's a cat and naturally cute). Thanks.

Pinot's Mom
01-05-2014, 08:20 AM
OMG OMG OMG - who bought Yodee a Catberry??????

I just got a txt message to my cell phone saying "ha ha ha" and it was signed from YD. That's what Yodee's shelter name was.:confused:

He he he ... you didn't think YD was going to stay out of the loop???!!!

Signed...the Catmobile navigator... he he he ;)

phesina
01-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill need designer sunglasses and their own Catberrys too and expect their Meowmies are getting some for them.

The cats haven't said anything to me about future plans. It sure is nice to have all these cats piled up on me in bed on these cold winter nights, but let's face it, litter boxes do not scoop themselves and neither do cats scoop them.

slick
01-09-2014, 12:04 PM
Has anyone heard from the kitties at all? I tried to txt Yodee but getting no response.
Signed,
worried

Pinot's Mom
01-09-2014, 05:32 PM
I have indeed heard from Princess Pinot. They will be hitting the road in the Catmobile tomorrow for a top secret location. I only know 'cause I'm the navigator' s Mom and I keep the itinerary. Be assured it will be fun and exciting. The kitties, again, have secured the hottest tickets in town!

cassiesmom
01-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Cassie has been snoozing over by the heat vent, and I found a receipt from Sunglass Hut. :confused: I think she may have misplaced her "shades" on the University of Michigan tour. When the Catmobile comes to pick her up I'll make sure she has the new ones.

phesina
01-10-2014, 08:04 PM
I have indeed heard from Princess Pinot. They will be hitting the road in the Catmobile tomorrow for a top secret location. I only know 'cause I'm the navigator' s Mom and I keep the itinerary. Be assured it will be fun and exciting. The kitties, again, have secured the hottest tickets in town!

It's a good thing the weather has warmed up some (or should I say, gotten less cold).. now that I no longer have dozens of cats piled up on me to keep me warm in bed!

The Catmobile left this morning for... where? They weren't telling me, but they were all purring in anticipation and smiling as only cats can.

Landry E. and Alan M.H. got on board with their new sunglasses and new Catberry phones. I think my sister may find some surprises on her next credit card bill!

Bon voyage, kitties! It has been a pleasure having you here!

Pinot's Mom
01-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Well, I guess it's time for the reveal...the kitties have scored NFL playoff tickets for two games! They have many friends in the NFL and turned in some favors. They will be at the Indianapolis/New England game this evening (yes, it will be wet, but of course they are in a private box), then tomorrow they'll swing down to Carolina for the San Fran/Carolina game. I'm sure now that the news is out the kitties will be in contact and all excited. Some of the more seasoned Catmobile kitties have, of course, been to high profile NFL games but this should be very exciting for the newbies. Have a great time kitties!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-11-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm thinking they might not be home until after the Super Bowl game. When IS the Super Bowl game by the way? :love:

momcat
01-11-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm thinking they might not be home until after the Super Bowl game. When IS the Super Bowl game by the way? :love:

According to Soncat, the football fan of the family, the Superbowl is on February 2. Since it's at Giant's Stadium in New Jersey this time around and will probably be a late night all the kitties can spend the night here and rest up before returning home. We'll text Amigo so he can extend the invitation to all of his new friends.

momcat
01-13-2014, 03:23 PM
An update, fellow purrents. We just got a text from Amigo which says:

"I haz cheezburger, it was gud. We's going to the Superbowl. Be sure to watch because we's going to appear in the half time show playing our muzic. The Catmobile driver lets us praktis so we can do gud. Soncat, do they have cheezburgers at the Superbowl?"

cassiesmom
01-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Auntie Momcat, do you think the Catmobile will take the kitties to see some of the sights of New York? Cassie loves it there!

I found an application for a Russian visa ... dated February, 2014 ... I'm not going to Russia any time soon, but I wonder if some-kitty is, via a certain mode of transportation, with all her friends?:confused:

momcat
01-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Auntie Momcat, do you think the Catmobile will take the kitties to see some of the sights of New York? Cassie loves it there!:

It's quite likely. I hear that the Catmobile driver is looking for an alternate route to avoid the George Washington Bridge. After all, they're coming from the New Jersey side.

Pinot's Mom
01-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Just FYI purrents, the kitties have come here for a respite and to figure out the next move. If anyone has a message for the furchildren let us know! They're all atwitter about the games!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Please tell my gang they need to come home after the Super Bowl. I don't want them flying off to Russia for the Olympics. They need to come home for a rest. Besides, I miss them; even ornery Chip. :D :love:

katladyd
01-17-2014, 12:05 AM
The same goes for Mac and Kimba. I miss them and want them to come home after the Super Bowl. Russia is rather far for them to travel, but I may let them go if they come home for a few days after the SB.

cassiesmom
01-17-2014, 06:14 AM
I found an application for a Russian visa ... dated February, 2014 ... I'm not going to Russia any time soon, but I wonder if some-kitty is, via a certain mode of transportation, with all her friends?:confused:

I texted Cassie to come on home after the Super Bowl, and not to be a pest at Pinot's house. Not sure I want her zooming off to Russia.

slick
01-17-2014, 12:12 PM
How is Yodee getting along with the others??? I sure miss her meezer yowl!

Pinot's Mom
01-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Yodee is getting along just fine. They're all having a wonderful time. They've decided for the Sunday games this weekend Pinot's private apartment is the place to be. In the meantime, they've been exploring Ellicott City and Baltimore in the Catmobile. The girls have been shopping in the historic mill town of Ellicott City (I feel sorry for the credit card holders; not a cheap place to shop), and the boys have been exploring Camden Yards as well as Ravens Stadium. Pinot insisted the girls were involved in the private tour of her favorite Ravens Roost; it's a special place for her.

Pinot's basement has a perfect place for the musicians - equipped with mics, amps, instruments and plenty of space to play. They also have a large screen TV with surround sound, their own fridge, plenty of food, crabcakes and treats, potty places and water. There are sleeping bags laid out for all the kitties to chat and sleep. They seem to be having a great vacation. All will be home after the Superbowl - they'll be travelling to attend; of course their private box is reserved.

No worries purrents - all is well.

momcat
01-18-2014, 02:10 PM
I do hope Amigo is behaving himself and not instigating the other kitties into mischief, he's quite good at getting into mischief here at home. Fellow purrents, I'm really starting to think that, one of these times, WE should go on one of these Catmobile trips instead of our furbabies.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-18-2014, 03:44 PM
I do hope Amigo is behaving himself and not instigating the other kitties into mischief, he's quite good at getting into mischief here at home. Fellow purrents, I'm really starting to think that, one of these times, WE should go on one of these Catmobile trips instead of our furbabies.

That does sound fun!!! Not sure how well I would do using a litter box though!!! ;):love:

katladyd
01-18-2014, 10:20 PM
That does sound fun!!! Not sure how well I would do using a litter box though!!! ;):love:

Neither do I. BUT, I have some killer sunglasses and I can shop with the best of them. I don't play the bagpipes and I don't like haggis, so maybe I wouldn't be a good traveling companion.

momcat
01-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Neither do I. BUT, I have some killer sunglasses and I can shop with the best of them. I don't play the bagpipes and I don't like haggis, so maybe I wouldn't be a good traveling companion.

Not to worry fellow purrents, the Catmobile is quite accomodating and can be modified for us hoomins. We can leave the bagpipes to the kitties since the Catmobile has a state of the art sound system. I had haggis while I was in Scotland and thought it was pretty good but we can leave that for the kitties. For us maybe Italian, Chinese, vegan - just to name a few choices.

katladyd, you'd be a wonderful traveling companion!

katladyd
01-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Well, thank you, momcat! I was reading on the internet last night that there are now places that make haggis with sausage casings and not the sheep's stomach. I might be willing to try one of those, you never know. I think a vacay for the purrents is a great idea!:D

slick
01-19-2014, 11:55 PM
I love, love, love haggis! So there!!!! Take that kitties!!!:cool::eek::D

cassiesmom
01-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Cassie is home and snoozing under the lamp table, where it's warm. Momcat, if it's okay with you, she'll either go to New Jersey by plane or train to hook up with the Catmobile before the Super Bowl. It would be too expensive to go to the Olympics so we plan to watch them on TV when we can.

momcat
01-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Cassie is home and snoozing under the lamp table, where it's warm. Momcat, if it's okay with you, she'll either go to New Jersey by plane or train to hook up with the Catmobile before the Super Bowl. It would be too expensive to go to the Olympics so we plan to watch them on TV when we can.

Of course it's okay. By the way, Amtrack stops right here in Trenton. The train station is only a few minutes from where we are. Please tell Cassie to not feel bad about the Olympics, Amigo isn't going either. Maybe when he's bigger.

cassiesmom
01-25-2014, 11:19 AM
January 25th ... Robert Burns Day ... Cassie is thinking of her Catmobile friends :love: and the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe :)

katladyd
01-25-2014, 12:36 PM
My boys will rejoin the gang for the Super Bowl. Russia? Maybe. It would be cool for them to see other parts of the world, but there have been so many safety concerns for attendees and athletes that I may have to give this some thought.

slick
01-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Where is Yodee?????? :(:confused: I miss her so much. :love::love::love:

momcat
02-01-2014, 06:36 PM
An update fellow purrents -
The Catmobile got here this afternoon and our kitty travelers will spend the night here before heading off to the MetLife Stadium tomorrow morning after a breakfast buffet at the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe. The temperature will be in the 40's so it won't be too bad at the game. Security at the stadium is extremely tight and all tail-gate parties are banned. Glad they got their tickets early, according to the news nosebleed tickets are going for $1500 and up.

Right now they're charging their cell phones while talking about who's going to win. A few of the lady kitties went to Risoldi's in the Catmobile to stock up on snacks and other necessities. A few travelers are sound asleep, others are talking about the game with Soncat who has already ordered cheezburgers for everyone. Amigo took a few of the kitties over to Rite Aid hoping to get sunglasses.

Everyone is fine but tired. Later the bagpipers and back up orchestra will practice the song they picked out to congratulate the winning team which is "We Are the Champions".

Slick, I told Yodee that she MUST get in touch with you ASAP if not sooner. In fact, all kitties have been told to check in with their purrents.

katladyd
02-03-2014, 01:35 PM
My boys must be over the moon! They are both HUGE Seahawks fans. Their favorite teams are the Seahawks, the 49ers, and the Steelers (their very, very, favorites). Happy kitties mean a happy home.:D

cassiesmom
02-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
We had a great time at the Super Bowl!
Did you see us on TV?
The weather might be a problem because it is snowing here.
We are together and safe. Plenty of everything.
Lubz
Cassie

momcat
02-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi Cassie,
Yesterday while I was watching "The Puppy Bowl and Kitten Half Time Show" I thought I saw all of the Catmobile kitties in the Kitty Skybox. It was kind of hard to miss the bagpipes lined up along the wall.

Lovies and smoochies,
Auntie Momcat

momoffuzzyfaces
02-04-2014, 05:02 PM
My gang might have to hang with you for a while. We are in the middle of a snowstorm that might last a few days. Winnie has been instructed to use her (well my) credit card to help restock supplies for all the kitties. I know my gang can eat a person out of house and home. :love::love::love:

momcat
02-04-2014, 07:42 PM
My gang might have to hang with you for a while. We are in the middle of a snowstorm that might last a few days. Winnie has been instructed to use her (well my) credit card to help restock supplies for all the kitties. I know my gang can eat a person out of house and home. :love::love::love:

Hi MoFF and fellow PT purrents,
Your furkids are more than welcome to stay with us. We have plenty of warm blankets, soft pillows, and Amigo loves to share his toys & snacks. There's some more nasty weather heading our way too so it might be best if the Catmobile crew stays here, an ice storm will hit within the next few hours into tomorrow then another "significant" snow storm is on the way for this weekend. Don't worry about your credit card MoFF, Soncat is out stocking up for our visitors now. Please don't worry about your babies, we'll make absolutely sure that they're safe, warm, well fed, and stay inside. Soncat and I will make the computer and our cell phones available so they all can check in.

cassiesmom
02-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
I am here with all my furiends,
And Soncat and Momcat too!
I don't want to leave yet!
Lubz,
Cassie
p.s., could you send noms?

I'll express ship the Catmobile more Chicago pizza right away.

slick
02-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Text from Yodee!
They followed me home. Can I keep dem?

Pinot's Mom
02-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Navigator Pinot assured me none of the kitties were moving during these storms. The roads were a sheet of ice today and it's the same storm that blew across country, so no where was safe. In between the weather systems the Catmobile will be making a run for it to get everyone home safely - another one is to hit this weekend, so plan on seeing your kitties soon. It was too risky to go for the Olympics and some of the purrents were getting quite anxious so home they come!

Pinot said she'll have a lot of stories when she gets home; it's been an exciting time!

katladyd
02-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Well, the boys are finally home. All they had to say was, "Go, Seahawks!" and "NO MORE SNOW!" Perhaps the kitties could visit Hawaii for their next trip?:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-06-2014, 10:06 AM
My gang arrived safely home too. It was sure good to see the little rascales. We still have snow but the roads are clear. It is awfully cold though. At least the weather people are changing their minds about another major storm this week end, for now at least. ;) I'm thinking my gang should stay home until the weather is better. Frankie, Chip and Chuck have birthdays in April so maybe they can have a whopper of a party then. :love:

momcat
02-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Hi fellow kitties,
It was so great to finally meet all of you! Did we have a blast or what? I can't thank all of you enough for welcoming me and making sure I felt comfortable with you. Having all of you stay at my house was a very special treat and Meowmie thanks everyone for the super job you did helping me clean up and taking the leftover snacks to eat on your way home. Can we do this again sometime?

Oh yeah - one more thing. There was a letter waiting for me that I just looked at. I was accepted to KITTY LAW SCHOOL!

Your bud,
Amigo

slick
02-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Yodee finally arrived home and I'm so thankful. She was covered in glitter but would not let me clean her off. Instead, she just ran to her basket in front of the fireplace and just about passed out. I think it's all too much for a senior her age but she's not saying anything. Oh yes and one thing....she was talking and smiling in her sleep. Wondering if she is smitten...

dehlers43
02-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Franklin and Chelsea just strolled in, with smug looks on their faces and tails waving like flags. I hope they were "good" because they aren't telling me a thing!

cassiesmom
04-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Cassie would like to know if the Catmobile plans to go to the Kentucky Derby on May 3. She would like to see the horses and try on hats. (and eat cat mint, of course!)

momcat
04-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Hi Cassie!
Funny you should post in about the Derby, I was thinking about that yesterday. I'm sure that Amigo would love to go, he hasn't met any horsies yet. Hmm, maybe you should start a separate thread about going to the Kentucky Derby so that all of your kitty pals are sure to see it. And maybe Pinot knows how to get the Catmobile. Get the word out sweetie, it's a great idea and the PT kitties are about due for another adventure.

Scritchies and lovies, :love: :love:
Auntie Momcat

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-16-2014, 04:04 PM
My kitties would love to come, but they already booked their seats in the catmobil to go to horse races ....!
It would of course be perfect if they could attend to both activities!!
Let me know about the date

Lut, mom of Maya, Inka, Zazou & Snoopy