PDA

View Full Version : Toby!!!

opschick
12-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Hi Toby, you certainly are a cutie! Happy DOTD!!

mon
12-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Sweet DOTD, Toby is adorable!!:D

lolli94
12-18-2013, 12:22 PM
Toby, I've been gushing about how positively adorable you are! I think my co-worker wants me to shut up now, so I'll just tell YOU! Those eyes are so melting, and that little body just makes me want to snuggle you and get kisses from your tiny pink tongue! Your humans are so blessed to have an adorable little guy like you in their life! Happy DOTD! :love::love::love:

lizbud
12-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Hello Toby,

Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you cutie pie.:love: Sounds like you are more than a cute face.
Sounds like you are a very active guy & want to be friendly to everyone you meet.:love: I loved
seeing your pictures & reading about you today. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses. Hope
you enjoy your special day sweetheart.:love:

tatsxxx11
12-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Hi Toby!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) Awww, what a heart melter of a "scruffy pup" you are! Love youe wild and wooly 'do, and oh, what a precious face! Love those perky ears and furry booties, too! You do your beloved breed proud, "and Toto too!:D You sure do pack a whole bunch of personality and heart into that little fram, Toby! You may be a wee one, but in all ways important you are a giant among canines! How lucky your family is, having an energetic, life and people loving best friend in you, Toby! You're the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Toby!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Hi, Toby in Naperville! I bet you have had a lot of fun these past few weeks with all the snow we've had! What a cutie you are with your alert ears, your brown eyes and your lovely light coat! I would :love: to hug and snuggle you!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Toby!

Best,
Elyse in La Grange

chocolatepuppy
12-18-2013, 07:36 PM
Oh my gosh Toby, you're a little cutie!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

CavyMom
12-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Congratulations, Toby, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable and so photogenic! Everyone must fall in love with you the moment they meet you! Have a wonderful day, Precious, with your loving family! :love: XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net