PDA

View Full Version : Sparky

pomtzu
12-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Woo-hoo Sparky - gotta love that name. :love: I have a soft spot for "Sparky".................gee - I wonder why???

You certainly are a very handsome dude, and it sounds like you are a wonderful friend and "therapy dog" of sorts, as well. Keep up the good work, boy. Congratulations on being selected as today's very special DOTD. Wishing you and all of your family a very Merry Christmas (or whatever/however you celebrate), and may you have a very long and happy and healthy life together. Sending cyber holiday cookies across the miles to you. :D

lolli94
12-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Hello gorgeous Sparky! Congratulations on being DOTD, and a big thank you to his owners for sharing his handsome self with us!

tatsxxx11
12-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi Sparky! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) What a handsome Cocker boy you are, Sparky! I love your classic Cocker coat and gorgeous coloring (parti)? And the love emanating from those big, brown eyes of yours could melt even the hardest and coldest of hearts!:) You may not have been destined to be a daddy, but you certainly were born to bring comfort and joy to all lucky enough to share their lives with you! I can't even begin to imagine the heartbreak of losing a daughter, a young lady losing her mother.:( But blessedly your family had you to help heal their hearts, and it's clear from that BIG smile on your young lady's face just how well you work your magic!:) How lucky she is to have a best furry friend, a loving companion, an endless source of smiles and laughs in you, Sparky! And no doubt you shined as the *celebrity* subject of her 6th grade project, and in obedience class as well! What a team!:cool: You truly are an earthly furry angel, Sparky, a gem of a pup, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day honors! Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your very touching story and so many precious pics with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my cold and snowy day a whole lot warmer and brighter! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating with your pup pals and humans, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sparky, and to all of your furry sibs too!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi, Sparky, cutie and hello to your young lady and your Cocker Spaniel siblings too! I like your black and white coat, it looks so soft and silky to pet! And your furry feeties, you look like you have fuzzy slippers on ! How wonderful that you are helping your family to heal :love: that is so important! Big hugs to you today, Sparky! Happy Dog(s) of the Day to you all!

lizbud
12-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Hello Sparky,

So nice to meet you handsome fella.:love: You look so sweet in all of your pictures.Sounds like
you bring a lot of joy & happiness to your family every day.:) Big congratulations on being chosen
for special honors as the special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending cyber hugs & kisses just for you.:love::love:

chocolatepuppy
12-17-2013, 07:34 PM
You're adorable Sparky!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

luvdogs
01-10-2014, 03:31 PM
I LOVE THIS SITE!!
Thank you Karen for keeping it up so long and warming many many hearts that as I use it in their morning ritual to the start of the day. GOD bless you and your family and hope this year bring lots of love and prosperity :)