PDA

View Full Version : A new publication hits the news stands!?!

tuxluvr
12-13-2002, 11:48 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p341e7b31d23d704e85ce8d785bb7c51d/fcf00fb4.jpg

Cataholic
12-13-2002, 11:50 AM
Where can I get a subscription???

Pam
12-13-2002, 11:56 AM
Trevor and Andy are wondering if there is a centerfold! :D

All Creatures Great And Small
12-13-2002, 12:10 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NoahsMommy
12-13-2002, 12:15 PM
That is too funny! :)

Randi
12-13-2002, 12:37 PM
Absolutely wonderful!! It would sell like hot chestnuts! ;)

Fister is asking, can he be featured? He'd be honoured to sit next to Ritzy, chatting about mouse hunting! :D

zippy-kat
12-13-2002, 12:55 PM
:D I'd buy it!

tuxluvr
12-13-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Absolutely wonderful!! It would sell like hot chestnuts! ;)

Fister is asking, can he be featured? He'd be honoured to sit next to Ritzy, chatting about mouse hunting! :D

I'm thinking we feature Fister in a special "decorating" edition...the picture with that one of Fister cuddled into that white down comforter.

"Frolic with Fister in his chic bachelor pad" or
"Fister's important message to fellow toms: a candid talk about a delicate surgery"
or
"You, too, can be a housecat"

then, we could have Edwina featured
"Put a lid on it" Fashion Maven Edwina models the newest in feline millinery wear.

Edwina's Secretary
12-13-2002, 01:26 PM
How about an article "You Can Change Your Life" by Buttercup (nee Butter) some in-depth investigative reporting on those min-blind attacks or the on-going tragedy of Mr. Orna Mentball in New Mexico!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-13-2002, 03:22 PM
Peanut says she wants to be a cover model too, and Tubby wants an article giving him tips on wooing Samantha. He sees there are some recipes there for her to tingle him with, so he would like tips on making her happy too. :D

Cute!:) :D :)

Oh, Peanut was also wondering...if you're doing the mini blind column, could you add in a line or two about that durn rug monster? Thanks! :D

Oh, and not to mention, the gossip column - usually towards the front of the magazine - relating all the latest comings and going of the PT kitties. Like the latest on where Edwina and Gabe have been, or has she been seen around town with someone else these days?

Logan
12-13-2002, 04:03 PM
Too cute, Ritzy and mom!! I think it is a "hit" already!!!! :D

tuxluvr
12-13-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Peanut says she wants to be a cover model too, and Tubby wants an article giving him tips on wooing Samantha. He sees there are some recipes there for her to tingle him with, so he would like tips on making her happy too. :D

Cute!:) :D :)

Oh, Peanut was also wondering...if you're doing the mini blind column, could you add in a line or two about that durn rug monster? Thanks! :D

Oh, and not to mention, the gossip column - usually towards the front of the magazine - relating all the latest comings and going of the PT kitties. Like the latest on where Edwina and Gabe have been, or has she been seen around town with someone else these days?

Ohhh, I've just had a brainstorm....an advice column

DEAR TABBY!

And the gossip column section:

PAW-PURR-AZZI

tuxluvr
12-13-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Trevor and Andy are wondering if there is a centerfold! :D
ROFLOL
TSK TSK....but I don't know if Ritz would consider posing for such a magazine....what would we call this

Purrhouse
Playtom
The Cat's MeWOW