PDA

View Full Version : Rose and My Story Featured on Petfinder Today

dukedogsmom
12-03-2013, 11:32 PM
It's still on front page but here's the link: http://www.petfinder.com/?p=30976
I had originally thanked them for the website on Facebook. Without it, I probably never have seen her since she was hours away from me. A woman that does blogs there contacted me and asked if she could write about our story. It's also going to be in some small newspapers later. I'm quite honored about this. Rose is such an awesome dog. Her personality is really starting to come out and she's so happy. I'm so glad we found each other. Couldn't have gotten a better match if I tried.

Karen
12-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Aww, and it doesn't even mention your love of flowers, and so a sweetie named Rose was also perfect for you! You should nominate her for Dog of the Day sometime! ;)

tatsxxx11
12-04-2013, 04:03 AM
What a beautiful story, Val, what a beautiful girl Diamond Rose is, a gem for sure! Hopefully having your and her story told in the papers will encourage others to choose rescue too! I'm so happy you two have one another! She's one lucky girl, as are you!

phesina
12-04-2013, 05:16 AM
What a lovely dog, and what a lovely story! Congratulations to you both, and welcome HOME, Diamond Rose!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Barbara
12-04-2013, 05:56 AM
It's a great story- and so well written. :)

Catty1
12-04-2013, 12:55 PM
What a heartwarming and wonderful story! Welcome home, Diamond Rose! She is beautiful.:):love:

lizbud
12-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Great story Val.:) Lets hope it helps others to re-think their ideas about Pets with special needs. Even small ones.

RobiLee
12-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Nice story, Val. Glad that you and Rose found each other. She looks like a sweetie.