PDA

View Full Version : Zipper, the one and only

LaRana
12-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Zipper
April 18, 1997 - November 29, 2013

I'm not a frequent poster/visitor on these forums anymore, but I thought I would share this tribute I wrote for my dog who passed away last week. I know some of you can relate with all of your precious fur babies, and I thought some of you might share some laughs with it too.

http://eatwhattastesgood.blogspot.com/2013/12/zipper-my-precious-baby-dog.html

Karen
12-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Awww, our condolences. He had a good long run with you, though! And anyone who tells you he was "just a dog" can take a long walk off a short pier, as we say around these part!

tatsxxx11
12-05-2013, 01:56 PM
What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful best friend. Zipper packed more living into his 16 plus years that most of us humans do in a lifetime, and how blessed you were to have shared such a large part of your life with him. As you say, he brightened the days of all lucky enough to know and love him. What a precious soul he was, one whose radiant light will burn eternally.:love:

LaRana
12-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Thanks everyone. He really was special, and I miss him dearly. Writing that piece was very therapeutic.

Bonny
12-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Zipper truly was the one & only. What a wonderful memorial page in his memory. RIP Zipper

dukedogsmom
12-20-2013, 10:00 PM
so sorry to hear about Zipper. I can tell how much love you had, and still have, for him. They never leave our hearts and we'll meet up again one day. What a happy day that will be.