PDA

View Full Version : Monday, December 2 2013 - blizzard warning here. Enjoy the photo gallery!

Catty1
12-02-2013, 06:51 PM
It's 6 F right now and going to a low of 0 overnight.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photos/winter-storm-hits-alberta-slideshow/

With the wind chill tomorrow morning, it'll be just over 18 below F.

Karen
12-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Wow, I am so jealous!

Asiel
12-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Jealous? Wow-- we had 18 below C all of last week, it went to 30 below C at night and it snowed most of the week. It turned milder yesterday and today it was only 5 below so it felt like spring.
You can have the cold and the snow-- winter is just starting and alreaqdy I'm fed up.

Karen
12-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Jealous? Wow-- we had 18 below C all of last week, it went to 30 below C at night and it snowed most of the week. It turned milder yesterday and today it was only 5 below so it felt like spring.
You can have the cold and the snow-- winter is just starting and alreaqdy I'm fed up.

I love snow, and you can ask anyone I know that I would gladly take your cold and winter! We currently have just grey and just above freezing, so dark and raw, although it makes people's light be even cheerier!

Bonny
12-03-2013, 06:48 AM
We have a cold front coming out of Canada. The other day they showed the temps a -12 up by Churchill, Canada. Will have to dress warm & keep moving when outside & throw some logs on the fire inside. :)

Taz_Zoee
12-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Cold to me is shorts weather for most of you guys. :D
It is in the upper 40's lower 50's. But I guess it's supposed to get very cold later this week. A high of 40-something and lows at night in the 20's. Yikes, it may snow here again!!! LOL
I don't mind snow, but I wouldn't want to live in a snow climate. I don't like driving in it. :eek: