PDA

View Full Version : Seems Miss Cali has allergies

Queen of Poop
11-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Took Cali to the vet this evening. She has again scratched herself raw. She is on Pred for a few days to quell the scratching. I'm also switching her to a hypoallergenic food to see if the food is the cause of the ever increasing itchies.

Karen
11-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Ooh, being an allergic human, I know how miserable it can be! Hope you find the source quickly!

cassiesmom
11-26-2013, 11:16 PM
Awww, Cali! I know your meowmie and doctor will get this sorted out. Gentle little *kiss* to you and Diego!

mrspunkysmom
11-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Ditto on what Karen said. Ouch! Hugs for QoP and gentle scritches for Cali! :love:

phesina
11-28-2013, 06:08 AM
Gentle pets and good wishes and prayers for Cali that this is figured out and treated so she's over the itchies soon.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
12-02-2013, 03:01 AM
I need some advice pretty please. My cat Mia is 8 or 9 yrs. old. She has recently begun to barf, hurl, spew. I have a weak stomach so I have begun hurling every time I have to clean it up. It's not furballs, her cat food is what I'm seein. I'm gonna spu just thinkin' about it. should I take her to the vet? Do cat's get the flu? Haven't changed her diet. SO GROSS.

mon
12-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Just think I found the problem. I think she is covertly chewing on plastic bags whilst we sleep. :rolleyes: Have to find a place to hide them all now. Could be the problemo :eek:

Karen
12-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Just think I found the problem. I think she is covertly chewing on plastic bags whilst we sleep. :rolleyes: Have to find a place to hide them all now. Could be the problemo :eek:

Yuck - yeah, definitely hide all plastic bags, and see if this abates. Otherwise, of course a vet trip will be in order!