PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi!

opschick
11-26-2013, 07:13 AM
HI Yoshi you look like a sweet pup. Happy DOTD!!!

tatsxxx11
11-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Good morning, Yoshi! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet little man!:) What a handsome JRT you are, Yoshi! I've always been mom to big dogs, but I confess to an undying love for your breed...energy packed, life loving "big" dogs in a compact package!:D All of the pups we share our lives with are special, but there's something just a little extra special about our "firsts," the ones we grow up with. Through them we are taught the meaning of unconditional love, responsibility, selflessness and the priceless rewards of canine companionship! And oh yeah, they teach us how be patient as well! ;) How lucky your person is, having a loyal and loving best friend, a devoted companion and "wingman" in you, Yoshi. You may be (just) entering your golden years, but it's clear you and your person still have a ton more living and loving to do! Thanks to your family for sharing your precious self with us, Yoshi! Meeting you has been the perfect start to my day! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Yoshi!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Hello Yoshi,

Cute name for a very cute pup.:love: It is so good to meet you today. I enjoyed reading about you
and seeing your pictures too. Sounds like you are a smart boy and a very good companion.:love:
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses on your special day of honor.:) xxxooo:love:

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2013, 06:30 PM
You're gorgeous Yoshi!!!:love: What soulful eyes! Congrats on being DOTD!
I hope this is a special day for you and your family!:D