PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke!!!

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2013, 05:26 AM
Oh my gosh, you're adorable Sasuke!!!:love: I'd love to see you run around and play! Congrats on being POTD!
Have a fun day!:D

CavyMom
11-26-2013, 05:58 AM
CONGRATS, Sasuke, on being POTD! You are adorable! We enjoyed reading about your happy life and hope you have a long, safe one! (Don't get a chill in the snow! Brrrrr!) Have a wonderful day, cutie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (all rescues)

tatsxxx11
11-26-2013, 08:55 AM
Greetings Sasuke! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a darling little dynamo you are, Sasuke; a love filled, action packed, ninja warrior fluff ball of epic proportions!:D You give new meaning to the term "energizer" bunny!:p And oh, your before and after bath shots have melted my heart into a puddle of mush!:D (Laughing out loud at your impressive collection of manly toiletries!:D) Your mum is one lucky lady, having a joyful, life loving, beautiful best bunny bud in you, sweetheart! You're the best! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, cuddling up with your mom, watching a movie, zooming about the house in full ninja mode, being spoiled rotten! (Go easy on those Teddies!:p) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sasuke!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Sasuke, what a darling bunny you are! A black bunny blur of maximum cuteness! And a busy bunny, too - playing with all your toys, having a little fun in the snow, zooming through the house, and then cuddling with your mum! Loved and cherished, that's you - as it should be :love: Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet Sasuke, Ninja warrior bun!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Sasuke what an adorable bunny you are!!!! :love:

I loved your sweet pictures!!! Yes, ninja's can have a sweet side!!! ;) I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. It was nice that you took the time out of your busy schedule to pose for pictures. You certainly brightened my day.

Congratulations, sweet Sasuke, on being our very special ninja bunny, Pet of the Day!!! :):love: