PDA

View Full Version : My grand-nephew Bacardi

Barbara
12-13-2002, 03:05 AM
That's what he is if he's the furkid of my niece. He is from the world famous breed Austrian Farm Cat (not recognized by the CFA) and is sweet, soft and mild, not like certain Abyssinians I could mention.

jenluckenbach
12-13-2002, 04:42 AM
Welcome "sleepy-eyed" Bacardi

neko1
12-13-2002, 06:52 AM
Love the christmas hat!

Tina
12-13-2002, 07:14 AM
Oh!! He is beautiful! I also like his Christmas hat:)

lailamara
12-13-2002, 08:54 AM
Barbara - I challnge you and the other's on Pettalk owned by Abys to get a Christmas hat or any other hat for that matter on their little big eared heads and take a picture and post it. I think two or three people may be needed for this task and a high speed setting on the camera. The first to succed should open the thread ABYS in hats. No doctoring of pics in Photoshop allowed. By the way Bacardi is a cutie.

ramanth
12-13-2002, 10:08 AM
What a cutie!!!

Chinadoll
12-13-2002, 10:13 AM
hmmm.... Looks like Bacardi had a little too much Bacardi ;)

Cute pic!

Barbara
12-15-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by lailamara
Barbara - I challnge you and the other's on Pettalk owned by Abys to get a Christmas hat or any other hat for that matter on their little big eared heads and take a picture and post it. I think two or three people may be needed for this task and a high speed setting on the camera. The first to succed should open the thread ABYS in hats. No doctoring of pics in Photoshop allowed. By the way Bacardi is a cutie.

I think for an Aby you need 3-4 people. One for the hat; 1-2 for the Aby and one for the camera. But there was an exception. Some years ago there was a website by a Californian breeder, Patti Cassalia. She had a photo of her 14 year old Aby "Red Sails in the Sunset" aka Sailor with a hat. He looked in the way only Abys can look grieved or sorrowful -I'm sure you know what I mean but he was so cute. She stopped breeding a year or 2 ago and since then I couldn't find him anymore online.

Cataholic
12-15-2002, 10:34 AM
What a sleeepy boy Bicardi is!!! How beautiful.

NoahsMommy
12-15-2002, 10:52 AM
Bacardi sure is a sweet looking guy. Great picture! :D

12-16-2002, 09:58 AM
Sleepy;) :p :rolleyes: :p ? No way , he has "asian" eyes , just like my son Jo ...! LOL
Bacardi's eyes make me think about an incident with my son at the photographer-shop . That man was about to take Jo's picture , when he suddenly said "open your eyes and smile , boy!!"
Woohoo , my son couldn't laugh with it and replied with an "ironed" face : "That's how we Asians laugh , sir !!"

btw , Jo is Korean ...!

Barbara
12-16-2002, 11:58 AM
Ok Lut, for us in Bavaria, Asia begins anyway in Austria:) ;)

Vio&Juni
12-17-2002, 09:28 AM
He's soooo cute. Maybe he thought it's beneath his cathood to wear the hat and that's how he expressed his feelings :p