PDA

View Full Version : The "rat"

wolf_Q
12-13-2002, 12:47 AM
Apparently my mom was rearranging things on a shelf for Christmas. She was picking up a picture frame and then she screamed! Behind the frame was a "rat"....a little black plastic one with red eyes. I was wondering why Nebo had it in his mouth later on (I did not witness the event). LOL I have no idea *how* long it had been there.....I know I did not put it there for Halloween this year....actually I don't even remember putting it there....but the rat was said to be mine, so apparently I am blamed. :rolleyes:

It's always interesting when you find things in strange places....

COCatMama
12-13-2002, 12:57 AM
LoL, that's pretty funny
I used to enjoy scaring the pants off my mom by leaving my rubber tarantula 'Herbie' in strategic places where my mom would see it heh heh heh heh

Cookiebaker
12-13-2002, 05:18 AM
This brings back some funny memories from when I lived at home. We had a plastic daddy-longlegs spider ring that we got at the dentist one time. We always put it in strategic places for my Mom to find...and it ALWAYS scared the daylights out of her no matter how many times she felt silly afterwards. (It seems like a lot of times, but probably in all reality it was 3-4 times)

COCatMama
12-13-2002, 08:37 AM
*G*one of my fave things is to hide when I hear someone coming, then pop out and go "BOO!!!" I used to do this to my friends allllll the time. *giggle*

twiggie542
12-13-2002, 08:45 AM
they are actually cool
clean hate mess and are nice
but don't forget these are breeded ones and are alot smaler than wild ones
they are intelagent and can learn tricks (including toilet training hehehe)
they rae great lil pets:)
u can ushally look up baby rat pictures and they are the cutest.!!!!
they are sooo sweet u cuddle them and give them a scratch and they will lick and try and groom u back.
lol
o well i better stop before i get carried away (more)

o i hope the pic works aswell!

twiggie542
12-13-2002, 08:50 AM
G6SANTA1

twiggie542
12-13-2002, 08:53 AM
how come the pic i wanted to send isn't working:confused:

Karen
12-13-2002, 09:16 AM
It needs to be on the Internet somewhere - so it says [ img]http: // www. Somesite.com/picture.jpg[/img ]

(Only without all the spaces!)