PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin!

SadButGrateful
11-17-2013, 02:52 AM
I suppose this should be in the dog section but since you were all so very supportive when my beloved cat, Rusty, passed away I would like to introduce you to the new addition to our family. This is Pumpkin. She showed up in our yard late one night about 4 months ago...lost, flea-infested, worms, but with a wagging tail that wouldn't quit! After a search through the neighborhood for her owner which turned up nothing, I took her to the vet to get her cleaned up. Turns out she was just a baby, still had all her baby teeth. The vet estimated she was about 3 months old and says she's probably a Puggle. Now four months later she's completely vaccinated, spayed, micro-chipped, licensed and with us in her forever home! She's so smart and sweet and playful! She loves to steal things and make me chase her, that's her most favorite game. I still miss my Rusty so much sometimes, but Pumpkin deserves to be loved completely too. I like to think maybe Rusty had something to do with this...of course he wouldn't send us another cat because he knew he was the King, but a female puppy, yeah, that would work. :-)

phesina
11-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Oh, she's adorable! Welcome HOME, Pumpkin!!!!

I'm SURE Rusty had a hand, or a paw, in Pumpkin just happening to show up in your yard! ;)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mbsmum
11-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Pumpkin is an adorable cutie. Lots of fun with him

katladyd
11-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Awwww! Pumpkin is sooo adorable! How lucky all of you are! Give her pets and kisses from me!:love::love:

catmandu
11-18-2013, 09:07 AM
A Big Meeow and Hello to Pumpkin from the Found Cats Hotel!!!:love::love::love: