PDA

View Full Version : Hello Tuker

lizbud
11-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Hello Tuker,

So nice to meet you handsome boy.:love: I love your pretty brown eyes & honey colored fur.:)
Congratulations on being chosen as today's honored DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Continued good luck
in all of your training & hope you enjoy your special day. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses sweetie.:love:

tatsxxx11
11-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Hi Tuker! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) Be still my heart! Oh, what a cutie patootie pupperoo you are!:D You're so precious, so photogenic, just the sweetest little boy on earth! You truly are a miracle pup, Tuker, and clearly your human's dream doggie come true! She/he suffered more than a few disappointments in her/his search for the special one, but as they say, everything happens for a reason, and no doubt it was destined to be that you and your forever family would find your way to one another! Handsome good looks, smarts, a heart as big as they come with personality to spare, that's you Tuker! In fact, a person couldn't hope for more in a furkid, and in you your human's dream of a canine best friend, a loyal and loving furry companion, has come true! What a team you two make, what happy times await you, memories made to cherish for a lifetime! (I just know you're going to shine in those AKC events, too!) And a nod of thanks to your human's auntie for helping to make your happy homecoming a reality!:cool: Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tuker!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-15-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi, Tuker! You're adorable! I like your brown eyes and your light brown and white coat. The camera sure likes you! What a cutie you are :) I'm sure you will do great with all your training and AKC events. I am sending more hugs for your special day! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

chocolatepuppy
11-15-2013, 08:35 PM
You're adorable Tuker!!!:love: What a wonderful story of how you ended up with your person. Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:
I hope you're having a fun day!:D