PDA

View Full Version : Will and Grace

COCatMama
12-12-2002, 09:51 PM
LOL this show absolutely KILLS ME!!! My ex dork, I mean ex bf wouldn't watch it cause the 'gayness' gave him the creeps geez.

Uabassoon
12-12-2002, 09:54 PM
I love Will and Grace too, now that it's they show in on WB I watch it twice a day.

COCatMama
12-12-2002, 09:55 PM
I just watched a re-run, the St Bernard episode *G* my fave character is Karen!

toughCookie
12-12-2002, 11:28 PM
I love that show! it's very funny:D Jack is really something!

Nomilynn
12-12-2002, 11:30 PM
I don't watch that show. It comes on at the same time as CSI, and CSI's one of my faves! :D

Cataholic
12-13-2002, 10:25 AM
I watch W and G as much as I can!!! I totally love it. I can see it around three times a night, if I stay up til 1030- I call my co worker Jack, and he calls me KAREN! LOL..Why couldn't I be called Grace?

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-13-2002, 11:49 AM
CSI is one of my faves as well, so I tape Will & Grace on Thursday ans watch the reruns on WB during the week!

The show is a riot! My brother that is living with me and I always watch it together at 10 PM everynight. We laugh so hard. Jack cracks me up! So does the rest of the cast!

moosmom
12-13-2002, 02:34 PM
I LOVE Will and Grace!!! I watch it every night at 7 p.m. That guy Jack makes me pee my pants. Didn't know it was on the same time CSI is on. I am addicted to CSI. Grish is hot but that other guy, is a HOTTTTEEEEE!!!!!

RockyRoad
12-13-2002, 02:58 PM
I watch it on WB both times, and on NBC Thursday!! It is my absolute favorite show. Jack is my favorite character, he's just sooo funny! Karen is too though. But Will, he's really hot!! :D I was watching the one where they were having the flashback of Will coming out of the closet to Grace, and then Karen kept interupting with her dance story! That was so funny!:p

Cincy'sMom
12-13-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I don't watch that show. It comes on at the same time as CSI, and CSI's one of my faves! :D

Same here!!!

Logan
12-13-2002, 06:34 PM
I fell asleep, laughing at Will and Grace on reruns on the WB this week ( I think that was the channel ). Never thought I would laugh so hard something so silly, but Jack and Karen, are the funniest!! :)

moosmom
12-13-2002, 07:24 PM
Did you guys see the episode where Jack tried to join an all gay guys choir where Matt Damon guest starred??? I was ROFLMAO!!!! Matt Damon is another hottie :p

Uabassoon
12-13-2002, 07:25 PM
I loved that episode!!!

toughCookie
12-13-2002, 08:08 PM
yeah, that was a funny episode. I never saw the one where Will came out of the closet, and told Grace, but I thought they had known each other in school? or was it in college they met?

RockyRoad
12-13-2002, 08:55 PM
Lol that episode was hillarious!!

TC~
They DID know each other since, umm, I think i was high school. And then Will and Grace got together, but Jack was trying to convince Will he was gay but he denied it. So since Will was afraid to "do it", he proposed to her and told her they had to wait until they got married. So she told her family she was getting married, and then Will finaly admitted he was gay to her. Then it went back to Karen's story. Ooops, didn't mean to spoil the episode~:eek:

Tina
12-13-2002, 08:56 PM
OMG!! I just love that show! Karen is one of my favs also! My hubby don't like the show though. He always says is there something else on:rolleyes: what should he care usually he's on the computer when I watch it "Men."

toughCookie
12-14-2002, 11:15 PM
the episode where Jack thought the gay mafia was after him, that was funny!:D :D

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 11:20 PM
I cried at the one where grace got married and she and will were on the roof holding each other...AWWWWWW so sad *sniff*

toughCookie
12-14-2002, 11:24 PM
yeah, their friendship is special.

hey, does anyone watch everybody loves Raymond?
I never miss that show!! the brother is hilarious:D

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 11:26 PM
I don't like that show, my mom likes it tho
i dunno why I don't like, just don't :)
i like that new sisters show...the name escapes me atm
reminds me of me and my half sister somehow :D