PDA

View Full Version : Rudy

captain
11-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Rudy!!

Happy Happy DOTD sweetheart! You sure are a happy boy!

cassiesmom
11-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Hello, Rudy, gorgeous boy! I would be honored to give you some lovies, help you play with your favorite toy, or just sit and make a lap for you :D What a beautiful shiny coat you have! I especially like your happy face! Wishing you a very special Dog of the Day celebration -- I am sending you tons of cyber hugs and lovies, sweet Rudy!

opschick
11-08-2013, 08:35 AM
HI Rudy, you are a very cute boy and I'm happy a good family adopted you! Happy DOTD!!

mrspunkysmom
11-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Rudy!

tatsxxx11
11-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi Rudy! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from me and Star the Lab!:) (She's swooning at the sight of you!:D) What a hunky, handsome, ultra sleek black Labbie boy you are, Rudy!:eek: I've always been mom to yellow Labs, but have to admit you black coated kids shine, shine, shine! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved . But thankfully, during that most difficult time, they had you there by their side, helping them to heal, bringing joy to their days! Hard not to smile and laugh with a beautiful, energetic, life loving young Labbie underfoot, and a well mannered one at that! You even love the mailman!:D Love that shot of you on your front step, anxiously awaiting his arrival, and that treat! No pup loves food more than Lab...a great motivator!:p You're one extra, EXTRA special boy, Rudy, a pup any family would be proud to call their own! But lucky humans yours, they have you all to themselves!:) Thanks for brightening my day with your beautiful self, your heart melting pics, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being spoiled royally with treats, countless belly rubs, everything your heart desires! And here's to many, many more wonderful years for you and your family! Lots of love and hugs, kisses and happy Labbie wiggles to you beautiful Rudy, from me and Star!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Hello Rudy,

It is a real pleasure to meet you sweetheart.:love: Such a handsome fellow and a sweet & mellow boy too.:love:
It makes me happy to know what a great family you have and how much you are loved & treasured. Congratulations
on being chosen for special honors as the very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Hugs & kisses to you sweetie.xoxoxo

KotaDoke
11-08-2013, 06:16 PM
You are a GREAT dog, not to mention very handsome! Congrats on Dog of the Day. I too had a yellow lab and there is something about them that teaches us we can never be without a dog. You too are that kind of dog.