PDA

View Full Version : Wooohooooo!!!!

COCatMama
12-12-2002, 06:55 PM
Umm the cutie at work, who I *thought* has a GF because he was down on the xmas party list as bringing a guest....turns out he doesn't have a gf!!!!!!! But I am curious to see WHOM he is bringing...hope it's not a girl!!!!!!!!!!!

mugsy
12-12-2002, 11:28 PM
Well STEP RIGHT IN THERE GIRL!! lol You're a free thinking woman. Ask HIM out! SHEESH!! lol Easy for me to say, I know, I'm married.

Nomilynn
12-12-2002, 11:32 PM
I asked my first bf out and I asked my current bf out. He knew I was going to do it, but made me ask anyway!!! :D ;) It's a nauseous feeling until they say yes or you get to walk away, and in either result, it only lasts a minute or two! :D

luckies4me
12-12-2002, 11:48 PM
Dan and I didn't have to ask, it just sort of happened. We met, clicked and well...we've been together every day since!:D

We COULD NOT stay away from eachothers in the beginning, we were together every day and would take the bus to eachothers houses. Me living in Anaheim and him in Huntington Beach. Aww, it was so nice. We have had our differences but we get over it and move on. I love him silly!!!:p

Want to hear something weird though? We both lived in HuntingtonBeach right? Well his street was one block away from mine. I would ride my cruiser down his street all the time, always thinking "Hey, those apartment guys over there are cuties!'. I would think this everyday. I never bumped into him even though he lived down the street. Our apartments were owned/managed by the same lady, and were set up the same way. They were EXACTLY the same, except one block away from eachother.

I finally moved out of the beach house and into my brothers to help him while his girlfriend was pregnant. I still hung out with my beach buddies and one day a friend of mine came to pick me up. We went to Huntington Beach and allof a sudden he said he had to go to work and told me to hang out with his friend, who I didn't even know!!!!:mad: :eek: So I follow his friend around like a sad puppy dog. He takes me to his apartment and then to his friends, which was two apartments over, about five steps away lol! :p

Turns out it was DANS apartment. He walks in and I stand at the door. He starts talking and sort of leaves me outside, forgetting about me. Finally Dan or his brother (don't remember which one) asked who I was. I told them my name and I was invited in, lovely eh? I sat down. Jeff left and I was there by myself! I started talking to a friend who lived next door and had a nice conversation. We were playing Tony Hawk and I was kicking his arse. hahahahhaha. Dan came back (went to liquor store) and sat down next to me. We started sitting really close and flirting. Then we were sort of bumping eachother with eachothers elbow. It was so funny, I have the cheesiest grin on my face right now as I recall that night. Well so we flirted. He had to leave that night and we didn't kiss or anything, just said our goodbyes. I knew he liked me and he told me to stop by one day after he got off work. So I made up an excuse that I had lost my keys and went to his house to see if I had left them there. I ended up staying the night and we were inseperable ever since!!!!! :D

Keys, lol! Hey...it worked!:p

So see I started it, you go girl and get that man!!!!

COCatMama
12-13-2002, 12:45 AM
Oh, I've learned my lesson the hard way! no more chasing guys, they have to chase ME!!! I figure if he doesn't pursue me, there's no point in it anyway cause he's obviously not that interested. I have to learn to be patient.