PDA

View Full Version : Where is Maggie ?

lizbud
11-05-2013, 11:58 AM
I had a slight senior moment yesterday.:o I let Smokey & Maggie come along on a trip to the grocery yesterday.
They both love car rides & the summer heat has finally gone to they are back traveling with me when possible. I was
unloading the bags from the car when a neighbor stopped me to ask a question. Yak yak yak, and I continued taking
stuff up to the house.Three trips later & I looked around & didn't see Maggie anywhere. I began calling her. No answer
and no Maggie.:(

I went back to the garage to lock up & also make sure she wasn't into something in there, and there she was.
Still sitting patently waiting in the front passenger seat to be let out. I forget to let her out after Smokey got out
when I did, from the drivers seat. She is such a good girl, didn't bark, didn't complain, just waited for her silly mama.:D

Karen
11-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Aww, what a very good girl! Give her a hug from me!

Randi
11-05-2013, 01:09 PM
What a sweet girl you are, Maggie. Glad your mom didn't forget all about you. ;) This reminds me of one time Fister came up the kitchen staircase with me. I thought he had come in already, so I closed the door and a while later, I couldn't find him anywhere - he was still sitting on the door mat waiting to be let in.

mrspunkysmom
11-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Oh My. Poor Maggie. What a sweetheart!

Alysser
11-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Hehe, so glad that she was a quick find!:D

lizbud
11-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Well, Maggie has forgiven me.:) You all realize that sinking feeling you get when it dawns on you that something
is not right, something's missing, & you start to get that panicy feeling. I'm so glad it was such a simple answer to this.:D