PDA

View Full Version : Dodger !!!

chocolatepuppy
11-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Oh Dodger, you're so handsome!!:love: It sounds like you're a busy boy, going to work and all!;)
Congrats on being DOTD! :cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

opschick
11-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Hi Dodger, you do look like such a sweet boy. Congratulations on being a Dad and DOTD!!

tatsxxx11
11-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Hi Dodger! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and congratulations on being a first time Dad!!!:) (Between your parental duties and accompanying your person to work each day you're no doubt one busy boy!:)) Oh, what a beautiful Aussie boy you are, Dodger! LOVE your smile, and your incredibly thick, flowing coat, your coloring and markings, are gorgeous! And then there are those eyes!:eek: I've met pups, mostly Aussies and Huskies, with 2 blue eyes, 1 blue and one brown eye; pups with one blue (or brown eye) and the other eye half blue and brown, but never a pup with both eyes "1/2 and 1/2!":eek: (That was a mouthful!:rolleyes::D.) But, as your human says, you're special for so many reasons aside from your incredible physical beauty, and how blessed they are to have a devoted and loving companion, a riding/running partner, a co-worker, a doggie daddy, a best friend for life in you! No wonder your family loves you so very much! Any human would consider themselves honored to have a 4 legged friend as special as you in their lives! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet boy! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Dodger!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Dear Dodger, what a beautiful Aussie boy you are! Your amazing eyes -- your full, fluffy coat -- your sweet facial expression! And a busy guy, too; being a new daddy, going to work with your person, and accompanying your person for bicycle rides. I am sending you huge cyber hugs and kisses today! Happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous Dodger!

mrspunkysmom
11-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, Dodger! You are a handsome fellow!