PDA

View Full Version : Rose is on Petfinder Happy Tails

dukedogsmom
11-04-2013, 01:58 AM
She's just the sweetest dog. I can't describe enough how perfect she is for me. She's getting better at posing for pics now. I can hardly ever get her ears up for pics, though. I was lucky for that one pic. A train happened to be coming and she was looking at it. She's so dainty. I've not had a female dog since I was very young. I told her if she was a person, she'd be a super model wearing high end fashion. I love her to pieces already. Here's the link to the Happy Tails on Petfinder.
http://www.petfinder.com/adoption-stories/index.cgi?story=29736,

Karen
11-04-2013, 03:17 AM
Aww, she's a sweetie! Glad she is getting good at posing for you!

Casper
11-04-2013, 02:03 PM
I am so happy that you two are bringing so much joy to eachothers lives. :) She sure is a pretty gal, a lot about her appearance reminds me so much of RB Ethan. :love:

cassiesmom
11-04-2013, 03:25 PM
My heart dropped when I saw "Rose is on Petfinder" because I didn't know about their Happy Tails! Hi, Rose and your Mom in Iowa! I'm glad you are getting used to having your photo taken, and I am glad to enjoy these fall photos of you! Do you like to get a hug? If you do, I am sending one for you (((HUG FOR ROSE))) If not, that's okay too. Maybe your mom will give you some gentle petting for me instead, or something else you like. Congratulations on your Happy Tails tale, Rose! Your story gave me the good kind of leaky eyes!

mrspunkysmom
11-04-2013, 04:46 PM
My heart dropped when I saw "Rose is on Petfinder" because I didn't know about their Happy Tails!!

It's the same for me. I couldn't figure out what was up until I really noticed "Happy Tails".

Congrats Rose. I enjoyed your story and Welcome to Pet Talk.