PDA

View Full Version : What ARE DIS?! Mikey and *siblings*

Alysser
11-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Mikey is either really scared of the hermit crabs or just really gentle. But he's never shown any signs of what I'd call fear toward them. He just doesn't really bother them. He mostly just sniffs them. I think it's really cute. ;) Best photos I'm gonna get of my three current pets. 573755737657377

I will most likely be getting new additions this week while the parents are away, nothing big, but I will show them off!

Karen
11-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Hee hee, cute! Good boy, Mikey!

Casper
11-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Oh my goodness, Frisk would always give my rats the exact same look! :love: Mikey is just too cute.

I, for one, want to know what your new additions are! Do tell! :D

Alysser
11-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Thank you guys!! Courtney, I miss little Frisk! Maybe it was a "puggle" thing ;) or Pug rather. I love the gentleness he has with them. I thought he'd be bad when I first got them, but he's great. Well, I have an extra tank (So tempting to have ;)) so I was looking online at cheaper pets that look like fun (not a fish, something different) and I came across "African Dwarf Frogs"! I remember having them as a kid from the boardwalk, they didn't thrive in the 1/2 gallon tank we had and died fairly quickly. They're about $3.00 at Petco and they don't require crickets, which will be OK with my mom LOL. They're entirely aquatic. I think all I'm gonna need to buy is a filter and maybe a gravel if I don't already have that. So I figured I'd get 'em while the parents are away so it's less of a fight. :)

Roxyluvsme13
11-02-2013, 12:23 AM
Oh my gosh, his face! lol I think he likes them. Or maybe he's terrified they're going to nip his nose. I love the puggle and seeing new pics of his handsome face :love:

Casper
11-02-2013, 04:58 AM
Aww, African Dwarf Frogs are so adorable. I had an African Clawed Frog (extremely similar, they just get larger) for many years. The way they eat is probably one of the cutest things I have EVER seen. :)

chocolatepuppy
11-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Good boy Mikey!:D

Bonny
11-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Mikey looks so content with his siblings. :D