PDA

View Full Version : Daisy!

opschick
10-29-2013, 07:00 AM
Oh Daisy, what a sweet face you have. You look like a kind soul. I'm glad you were able to help your family thorugh some rough times with their other fur kids. Happy DOTD!

tatsxxx11
10-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!:) What a beautiful girl you are, Daisy, inside and out. I see so much love radiating from those warm, soulful brown eyes of yours. As has been said, you are truly one kind and gentle soul, a heaven sent guardian angel with a heart of pure gold. I'm so, so very sorry for your family's losses...dear Floyd, Flora and Lily. Expected or unexpected, the loss of a beloved furkid is devastating for all, the humans and surviving furry ones alike. But thankfully you and kitty Taboo were there to help mend their broken hearts, to help them through their grief, bringing comfort to their days. As we like to say here on Pet Talk, our rescued furkids give back 10 fold, so ften "saving" us as much as we do them. What a priceless gift your family was blessed with the day they welcomed you and Taboo into their home and their hearts, and I hope that you and they will know many, many wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship. Great thanks to your family for sharing your heart warming, life affirming story with us. You truly are a treasure, Daisy, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors. Enjoy a happy, fun filled day, sweetheart, celebrating with Taboo and your proud parents, being loved and pampered to pieces!:) Lots of love and hugs, kisses and extra belly rubs to you precious Daisy, and love to Taboo too!:love::love::love:

lolli94
10-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Hello gorgeous Daisy! I can tell you are so loved! Have an awesome day as DOTD!!!

lizbud
10-29-2013, 04:24 PM
Hello Daisy,

My, what a pretty girl you are.:love: You are such a comfort & such a super companion to your family after
their sad losses recently. Hope you and kitty Taboo get to celebrate your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending you many cyber hugs & kisses sweet lady Daisy.:love::love:

cassiesmom
10-29-2013, 05:55 PM
Guardian angel Daisy, what a gorgeous girl you are! I agree with what everyone else has said - you are a comfort and companion to your family, a kind and gentle soul and oh, so precious! I am sending you and Taboo great big hugs today to celebrate! Happy Dog of the Day!

kohala
10-29-2013, 08:42 PM
OK - I went back and read your whole story. Ah-hah! I knew it. I could see the kidness in your eyes. Miss Daisy, you'd never have a hard time finding a driver, would you? :love:

mrspunkysmom
10-29-2013, 09:40 PM
Congrats, Miss Daisy. Your love shines through! :love: