PDA

View Full Version : Hello Peanut

lizbud
10-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Hi Peanut,

It's so nice to meet you.:) You sure look like a very handsome fellow. Your family is so right
about you. Being handsome & such a good boy is a most important thing in a doggie pal.:love:
I hope you are spoiled rotten on this your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you
lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.:love:

lolli94
10-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Hi Peanut! You're adorable face brightened my day! Of course you have a special ability, the ability to sit quietly and cuddle! :love:. I hope you have an awesome day as DOTD!!!

tatsxxx11
10-26-2013, 02:48 PM
This is Peanut, and he's a Chihuahua. Just look into his eyes! Isn't he special? It's like the first time you heard the Beatles. :D:D:D Yep, that's just what I was thinking, Peanut...THOSE EYES!!! SO Sir Paul!:cool::love: And frankly, I think sitting pretty for the camera, eliciting ooohs and ahhhs from all locking onto those love filled eyes, just about the only trick or talented needed! Besides, you are such a good boy, such a sweet boy, one extra special boy, and your family so very lucky to have a cutie such as you to call their own! You're irresistible! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, just sitting there all pretty, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Peanut, DOG OF THE DAY, every day!:love::love::love:

SWHouston
10-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Hello Gorgeous, I'm NA'vi ! :love: :love:

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=15743&pictureid=129406

chocolatepuppy
10-26-2013, 05:47 PM
You're a little cutie Peanut! It seems you are very special to your human!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

cassiesmom
10-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Awww, Peanut! I think being able to snuggle, to give and receive love is a wonderful skill! Happy Dog of the Day to you!