PDA

View Full Version : Saying prayers for molly

Aspen and Misty
12-12-2002, 03:17 PM
I just found out some more horrible news about the little Sheltie Molly I have been trying to save. She is owned by my friend Michelle's sister. Aparently Michelle found out that her sister has been "forgetting" to feed her. :( I'm so sad about this. Me and my dad are going down to there house once again and offering 100 dollars for her this time. Molly is now in my christmas fund, so the 100 doallars is part of my christmas money so less gifts, but I get a doggie. We are going to plee with them and hopefully they will change there mind. Everyone wants to give her up but the sister because she is stuburn. We really want to help her. Its so unfare that she has to be treated this way because her owner is to lazy to do anything. The worst part is she is refusing to give Molly up because she is so stuburn!!!! Even if I couldn't keep Molly I would atleast take her to the pound, at least she will get fed there! No wonder she is the size of a pomerianian!!! I am so sad and mad about all of this! I feel so bad and want to help her but what do you do with someone who wont give the dog up. And if I called the pound would they be able to tell that she wasn't being fed? Its not a crime to keep such a small dog outside but I know its a crime not feed them, but she looks healthy besides how big she is. I didn't notice that she didn't seem to way as much as she should. Poor girl has been outside through all this snow rain and Hail. Me and Chewy have been praying everyday for a miracle that the sister will allow me to bring Molly home with me, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I haven't givin up hope, but I thought you might like an up date.

If Ya'll could please pray she gives us Molly we would gratly apriciate it.

Ash

aly
12-12-2002, 03:19 PM
I will pray for poor Molly :(

Let us know what happens when you and your dad go over there.

primabella
12-12-2002, 03:24 PM
:(:( poor girl! i will keep her in my prayers :(:(

i hope you and your dad can convince her to give up molly or at least bring her to the pound where she can be saved (hopefully)
good luck :)

Tina
12-12-2002, 04:50 PM
Molly will be in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope that you will be able to get Molly.

anna_66
12-12-2002, 05:04 PM
I hope you and your dad can talk this girl into giving up Molly for the $$$$. Sounds like Molly needs a good home. How can you forget to feed your dog:confused:

tatsxxx11
12-12-2002, 05:23 PM
I hope Molly's Christmas prayers are answered....a loving forever home. I will pray for you little Molly girl. How very sad. Thank you for doing all you can to help her.:)

ChrisH
12-12-2002, 05:44 PM
Poor Molly. :( She will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I so hope you and your Dad are successful in getting her from there.

Candy16
12-12-2002, 07:56 PM
I hope you are able to get little Molly! That sounds so sad :( I can't believe people are like that. Prayers coming from here that you get a fluffy little stocking stuffer this Christmas, and someone else learns the true meaning of responsibility! LoL ;)

ramanth
12-13-2002, 09:34 AM
My prayers go out to Molly.

Good luck to you and your dad!

Cisco's Mom
12-13-2002, 09:42 AM
OMG!!! Cisco and I will def. keep ya'll in our hearts and our prayers!

Aspen and Misty
12-13-2002, 03:08 PM
Talk to Michelle and her sister is leaving this weekend so we are heading over there on Monday. I don't know how you could forget to feed your dog, I just think she was to lazy to walk the whole way outside in the cold. Wouldn't want her to be cold for 2 seconds even though her dog is cold all through winter! :mad: :mad: Poor Molly. I saw her outside today and just happned to have doggie treats in my pocket ;) didn't plan that one. Hee hee. She enjoyed them alot. I hope we can get her and she can live with us. Its just hard not to loose hope after she said she wouldn't give up the dog no matter what, even though she doesn't feed it. I need to brng over the flee medicine sometime. The flees didn't die on her yet. She also needs brushed and a bath.

Ash

primabella
12-13-2002, 04:32 PM
omg, it sounds awful there! :(:( this dog is not safe with this girl. sorry, i just think you need to get her out of there...