PDA

View Full Version : * Tobi, the black dwarf *

DeboraMobers
10-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Thank you so much for making Tobi pet of the day :D I love him :love:

CavyMom
10-20-2013, 08:14 AM
Congratulations, Tobi, for being Pet of the Day! You certainly deserve this high honor! You are a strong-willed survivor - and you're ADORABLE! Hope you and your wonderful, compassionate human parent have a great day! X and O to you! :love:

chocolatepuppy
10-20-2013, 08:35 AM
You're a little cutie Tobi!!!:love: What a sad start you had in life and now a wonderful home!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool:
I hope you have a fun day!:D

cassiesmom
10-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Awww, Tobi bunny! I laughed when I read about how you follow your person around in the morning until you are served your vegetables :) I'd be happy to serve your breakfast! Then, when it is time for some after-breakfast fun, your person gets on the floor with you and helps you play with your favorite toys :) Do you like to receive petting? I am sending you some very gentle strokes today for your beautiful, shiny black coat! You are such a sweet bunny, Tobi! I hope you have a wonderful special day with your caring person! Happy Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
10-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Hi Tobi in Maastricht, The Netherlands! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud Mommy too!:) What a beautiful bunnster boy you are, Tobi, simply precious!:D And not only are you beautiful (inside and out), but so very brave as well! I can only imagine the courage it took for you to survive the scary, outside world until your rescuers could find their way to you! But thankfully they found you in time, helping to heal you, fostering you, until that special forever human would welcome you home! And amazingly, despite the physical and emotional trauma you suffered, you never lost heart or the ability to love and trust! And before long, after a bit of settling in in your forever home, you and your human would become the best of buds, best friends for life!:cool: How lucky you and your Mommy are to have one another, Tobi, and I hope for you and for her many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together! You're the best! Thanks for the big smiles, sweet bunny boy! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, enjoying some extra floor time, pushing around your beloved plush dog and jingle ball, being pampered and loved to pieces!:D Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Tobi!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Tobi what a stunning fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet face today. You certainly made me smile. It sounds like you and your mommy are perfect for each other!!! It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Tobi, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

Debora thank you so much for sharing your precious friend with us today!!! :love: