PDA

View Full Version : ~ Suki ~

chocolatepuppy
10-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Aww, you're an adorable little one Suki!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Suki what an adorable girl you are!!! :love:

What a sweet face you have. I bet all the school kids love seeing you. I know I would. :) Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Suki, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

tatsxxx11
10-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Hi Suki! Happy Pet of the Day!!!:) What a beatuiful, snow white Ferret you are, and true to your species, so fun loving and packed with personality!:D I can just imagine how heads turns, the expressions of delight on the kids' faces, when you come strolling by the schoolyard!:) And it's comforting to know that your human has fulfilled one of the most important responsibilities of a Ferret parent...toy overload!:p (I hear a Ferrret's energy and sense of curiosity are unequaled in critterdom!;)) What a joy you are, Suki, and how lucky your person is to have a beautiful, cuddly, fun loving best friend in you! Thanks for the big smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day, celebrating to the max and being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable, sweet Suki!:love::love::love: