PDA

View Full Version : My little nurses

NoahsMommy
12-12-2002, 01:25 PM
Oh! My little sweeties were such great little nurses last night!

I woke up around 12ish feeling sick to my stomach. I went to lay on the couch so that I could sit up and hopefully fall asleep. As I settled in, Basil jumped up on my stomach (good thing he's still little!) and laid down. Then, Noel jumped up and curled up under my bent legs. After that, Noah jumped up on top of the couch (where you put your head) and laid down. They stayed there almost all night.

It was so sweet!! They are so amazing to me. :)

Nomilynn
12-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Aww! I hope you are feeling better. Mine are doing just the opposite right now.. they are doing their best to make me insane! :D :D Tilly has walked all over the keyboard as PT flashed by, Nutmeg jumped up on the desk and bent my application for education.. sigh.. maybe it's supposed to be comic relief? :confused: :D

NoahsMommy
12-12-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Aww! I hope you are feeling better. Mine are doing just the opposite right now.. they are doing their best to make me insane! :D :D Tilly has walked all over the keyboard as PT flashed by, Nutmeg jumped up on the desk and bent my application for education.. sigh.. maybe it's supposed to be comic relief? :confused: :D There you go....comic relief! :) Maybe Nutmeg wanted to "help" you fill it out? :)

Nomilynn
12-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
There you go....comic relief! :) Maybe Nutmeg wanted to "help" you fill it out? :)

With her spelling, they would NEVER allow me to enter the program! :D :D :D

NoahsMommy
12-12-2002, 03:29 PM
hee hee! Too funny!

Could you imagine??

Field of Study: Mousie chasin'
Place of Residence: Mawmees howse

ha ha!

What school/program are you trying to get into?

Nomilynn
12-12-2002, 05:45 PM
The education program!!! If I spelled like that, there's no way I would be allowed to teach!!! :D