PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 tomorrow night

aly
12-12-2002, 10:55 AM
I was watching the View and they showed clips of the 20/20 that will air tomorrow night. Barbara went to Bush's home and he had his dogs running around. His Scottish Terrier, Barney, wasn't listening to him when he called and I was cracking up.

Just letting you guys know in case anyone was interested. If anything, I'm just going to watch for that short clip with the dogs :D

K9karen
12-12-2002, 11:56 AM
:D :D :D
Barbara WaWa did an interview with them last year, walking room to room looking at the Xmas trees and GWB called to Barney who didn't give a hoot and just pranced into the other room. It was so funny...then I looked down at Cody and thought about what *I* was laughing at....Geez...(altho Cody isn't that bad....)

Cisco's Mom
12-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Sounds pretty funny. If I remember I will check it out. Thankls!

Crikit
12-12-2002, 08:47 PM
That would be interesting to watch...I just hope I can remember to watch it, been more forgetful lately 'cause of lack of sleep.

DogMania
12-13-2002, 06:16 PM
Ha..that must have been emabarassing for him...i wonder if he wanted a retake...lol

babolaypo65
12-14-2002, 11:39 AM
I always look forward to those shots of bush and his family getting off the plane. he *tries* to walk very regally with his wife and dogs, but invariably barney does his own thing and the secrety service have to go corral him! you know what they say about scottish terriers:
"you dont tell them what to do but suggest what they might be interested in doing"

that said, mine minds really well! how'd that happen!;)