PDA

View Full Version : New Kitty

emily_the_spoiled
12-12-2002, 09:35 AM
I picked up the new kitty last night :D :D. I put her in my spare room last night. It took her a little while but she eventually came out of the carrier and started exploring around. Last night she meowed almost the entire night. But by this morning she was out and about exploring the apartment (and playing with the toys). Emily is not too impressed with her yet and I can see the thought bubble ("make her go away"). But they have only growled/meowed at each other a little bit. I tried to put her back into the spare room when I was leaving this morning, but she wasn't willing to go. So I left the two of them free in the apartment. I will have to see how much fur is on the ground when I get in tonight...

She still doesn't have a name yet (last time it took me a couple of months to name Emily). But she looks very much like the orange kitty that Pam posted.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-12-2002, 11:12 AM
Congratulations! A new kitty is always fun. Any chance of seeing some pics of her?

emily_the_spoiled
12-12-2002, 11:19 AM
This is the first time I have ever had a kitten (usually I get adult cats), so it will be a learning experience for all of us...

I have already taken a couple of pictures, but I need to finish off the roll (and get it developed). Once that happens, you guys will be seeing plenty of pictures :D :D

jenluckenbach
12-13-2002, 05:00 AM
congratulations on a new little orange beauty. Orange females usualy have an agenda of their own and should be loads of fun. I'll be waiting for those pictures.

neko1
12-13-2002, 06:51 AM
OOHH an orange female!! I have one too! I think only something like 10% of orange kitties are female so count your blessings- they are wonderful!:D

Tina
12-13-2002, 07:11 AM
Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new kitten!!

kimlovescats
12-13-2002, 04:43 PM
Congratulations .... finish off that roll of film!!! hehe