PDA

View Full Version : ~Trixie~

chocolatepuppy
10-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Aww Trixie, you're the cutest little girl!:love: How nice you made someone so happy as a birthday gift!:cool:
Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Trixie what an adorable girl you are!!! :love:

Your sweet pictures made me smile!!! :)What a fun and wonderful birthday gift you were!!! It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Trixie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

tatsxxx11
10-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi Trixie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!:) What a beautiful hammie you are Trixie, not only in body, but in your sweet and loving personality! You're precious beyond words! I was so touched by your young guardian's tribute to her/his best furry friend, your heartwarming homecoming story, Trixie! One Christmas, decades ago (I was about 6 or 7:D), I was hoping with all my might that my greatest wish, to have a hammie, would come true. But with each unwrapped gift my heart sunk lower and lower...No hammie!:( When all the gifts were opened, or so I thought, my father said, "You missed one!" And there, behind a chair next to the tree, was one more wrapped gift, and it was for me...a hammie cage!:D So, I can well relate to the great joy and excitement your young person experienced, the tears of joy she/hw shed, that very happy birthday when she/he knew her dream was about to come true...Off to PetsMart!:D What a beautiful best friend your young person has in you, Trixie, and I hope for you and her/him many more happy, love filled years together! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, chowing down on some yummy cucumber, egg, peas, boiled eggs, and apple; spinning on your wheel and tooling about in your ball; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Trixie!:love::love::love: