PDA

View Full Version : Goldie!!!

chocolatepuppy
10-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Oh Goldie, it looks like you picked the perfect home! You're a beauty!:love: Congrats on being POTD! :cool:
I hope this is a special day for you and your human who is now a pet owner!:D

cassiesmom
10-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Hi, Goldie, pretty Budgie! I'm heading down to Birdland today, thanks to you and your person! What a great story -- you were hanging out on the fire escape, posing for a photo and you got a new home! Perfect :) And now you are busy ... warbling, enjoying your concrete perch, and shadow boxing! Happy birdie Pet of the Day to you, Goldie!

(Down them stairs, lose them cares...)

tatsxxx11
10-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi gorgeous Goldie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) Oh, what a enchanting, rags to riches tale is yours, so wonderfully told by your proud parent!:cool: We may never know how/why you came to find yourself perched on your person's railing that fateful day, Goldie, officially sending your human off to Birdland. But there is no doubt in my mind that your "chance" meeting was more than mere serendipity, anything but "chance!" You've come a long way, Goldie, from ekeing out a perilous existence on a fire escape to living the good life on on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and as well your once birdless human, now firmly and forever in the grasp of your loving claws. What a beautiful, joyful best feathered friend your human has in you Goldie, and I wish for you and her/him many, many wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet little one, shadow boxing your reflection in your Mylar "mirror," buzzing about your human's head on your daily sortie, cheerfully warbling the day away!:) Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, gorgeous Goldie!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you!:)

AvaJoy
10-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Congratulations, pretty Goldie! You have chosen your home and . . . it is now yours! Hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration with your smitten and loving guardian, sweetheart!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Goldie what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly brightened up my day with your sunshine!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. It sounds like you picked the perfect home for yourself.

Congratulations, sweet Goldie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :) :love: