PDA

View Full Version : Davey

lolli94
10-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Hello Davey! You are such a handsome birdy! I didn't get to watch your videos, but I'm sure they are awesome! Have a great day as POTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Davey what a stunning fellow you are!!! :love:

I love your picture!!! You are like a happy little sunflower!!! What a thrill to see such a wonderful representative of our beautiful state of Kansas!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I can tell from your bio, you are lots of fun to live with. :)

Congratulations, sweet Davey, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :) :love:

tatsxxx11
10-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi Davey!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!! Oh, nothing like the sight of a cheery cheeked Cockatiel to end a long, tiring day! Your close up is utterly heart melting...thanks for being so patient, posing for the camera! What a beautiful boy you are, Davey, and how very lucky your family is, having a beautiful, chatty, foot loving best feathered friend in you!:D What a goofer!:p Thanks to your family for sharing your sweet self with us! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, and your videos (love the cardinal chirping one) are the best!:D Hope you and your feathered sibs are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Davey!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
10-02-2013, 10:28 PM
You're a looker Davey! Congrats on being POTD!:D