PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on potential of 2014 PT calendar?

Litterati
09-30-2013, 09:21 PM
I believe the person who organizes/designs this calendar is Michelle. Is there any news as to whether the calendar will be printed this year? If so could the link to the info be re-posted? I am considering participating as is my kitty Dorry (although at present he is blissfully unaware of this). ;) Thanks!

kittycats_delight
10-01-2013, 04:03 PM
I will still be doing them. It seemed to be pretty much a 50/50 toss as to the people who thought to go DOG Calendar & CAT Calendar or combined. I will put it out as individuals and if I get enough entries will do them separately. Might do a combined one too with pets, dogs and cats if there are any people who want to submit pet pictures. We have only had a couple in the past and would like to have a nice mix if I add a mixed calendar. I will post the threads shortly. I need to reactivate the email address first then I will post them.

Litterati
10-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks! I'll be on standby for the info. Dogs, cats, other pets, together, separate, for me its all good (amazing and just about a first for me to be non-committal). My Dorry-boy :love: is "ready for his close up"! :D