PDA

View Full Version : Calling the PT kitty bagpipe quartet

momcat
09-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi bagpiping kitties!
There's going to be an Irish Festival at Veterans Park here in Trenton on October 6-8 and I'm wondering if you will be making an appearance. The Trenton Haggis In A Hurry Shop mentioned all of you several times while the event was being planned. If you'll be performing please let me know and I'll be there with Groucho's collar and a string from his fiddle in my pocket. There will also be tons and tons of major lovies for each of you.

phesina
09-30-2013, 06:48 PM
Ooooh! Oooooh! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

Our pipers Bob and Elmer and Scottish dancer Sparkler will be there! Can't wait! Practicing like crazy!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

slick
09-30-2013, 11:42 PM
Sadly I'm not going to let Yodee attend. She has a bad skin infection and is on medication. I did have a dream the other night that Merlin and Sparkler were here in my apartment. Maybe they were....:eek::love::cool:

Karen
09-30-2013, 11:51 PM
Sadly I'm not going to let Yodee attend. She has a bad skin infection and is on medication. I did have a dream the other night that Merlin and Sparkler were here in my apartment. Maybe they were....:eek::love::cool:

I bet they were visiting with her to try to cheer her up!

dehlers43
10-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Franklin promised to take his meds while away so I said he could go. He has been working on the Eric Clapton song "Tears in Heaven" in honor of Groucho and he wants to teach it to the rest of the pipers.
He even offered to bring me some haggis but I politely declined....;)

katladyd
10-01-2013, 02:48 AM
Kimba can't wait to join up with the gang again! He is wondering if Franklin can send him the sheet music to "Tears in Heaven"so he can start practicing. He wants to dedicate it to Groucho and Ming.:love:

phesina
10-01-2013, 07:24 AM

I asked Sparkler if she knew anything about this. She just winked and purred at me!

She and Merlin are always doing things together.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

phesina
10-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Please send us the sheet music for "Tears in Heaven" too. We will join in on dedicating it to Groucho and Ming.

Bob and Elmer

dehlers43
10-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Music is on its way. Actually, there are two songs...Stairway to Heaven in honor of Ming and Tears in Heaven in honor of Groucho.....

phesina
10-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Sydney Angel (one of the original pipers) and Lavinia Angel and all the earlier Angels will be enjoying the concert too!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
10-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Cassie is contacting the Jaguar dealer to see if the memorial plaque for the Catmobile can be dedicated when the kitties are together again. The dealer said it should be no problem but he will confirm for us closer to the date.

momcat
10-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Oh Cassie, how sweet of you to get the memorial placque for the Catmobile! Of course, all of you kitties are more than welcome to come over while you're at the festival. Soncat will make sure there are plenty of cheezburgers for everyone. Also, the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe in Trenton will have a tasty buffet ready for all of you when you arrive.

moosmom
10-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Well, the gang woke me up this morning jumping on the bed BEGGING to go. I relented.

Hey guys!

UtchieB here. Meowmie is letting us go!!! We are SO excited!! Meowmie is so busy between work and her pet sitting jobs, that she won't be home much. Let us know when the bus will be swinging by to pick us up!!

Lil Chewie (fka Chuckie) will not be joining us. I'm glad. He's a brat and won't leave us alone.

Karen
10-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Well, the gang woke me up this morning jumping on the bed BEGGING to go. I relented.

Hey guys!

UtchieB here. Meowmie is letting us go!!! We are SO excited!! Meowmie is so busy between work and her pet sitting jobs, that she won't be home much. Let us know when the bus will be swinging by to pick us up!!

Lil Chewie (fka Chuckie) will not be joining us. I'm glad. He's a brat and won't leave us alone.

Hee hee - leaving the punk kid home, huh?

Pinot's Mom
10-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Pinot wants to know if she can come even though she can't bagpipe worth a darn. She can still navigate though!

phesina
10-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Of course you are welcome, dear Pinot! The more the merrier! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: