PDA

View Full Version : A New Stray Cat at the Found Cat Hotel

catmandu
09-30-2013, 09:19 AM
A Tiny Fluffy Friendly Cat, a very young Black Cat is coming around, very hungry.
I will be able to catch him/her for Animal Control , I cannot take in any more Cats sadly.:love::love::love:

lizbud
09-30-2013, 03:58 PM
A Tiny Fluffy Friendly Cat, a very young Black Cat is coming around, very hungry.
I will be able to catch him/her for Animal Control , I cannot take in any more Cats sadly.:love::love::love:

Does your city have any kind of organization like F.A.C.E. ? http://www.facespayneuter.org/outreach.html

They provide low cost spay/neuter services and for certain zip codes the services are free. Any found cat can be spay/neutered, get vacs.
and are then returned to their neighborhoods. Free food is great, but to live without producing more kittens is better. I know at our city shelter,
any cat turned in would not stand a chance of surviving. I know you do all that you can for the cats, but it wouldn't hurt to have help with them.

phesina
09-30-2013, 05:42 PM
We are saying our prayers for this baby too. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

WILDCATS
10-01-2013, 08:32 AM
:( So sad. it makes my blood boil to think so many cats and kittens are abandoned or just thrown out. thank goodness I am lucky as where I live in the wilds there are no other cats around . Good Luck with the poor little mite, I hope he/ she finds a loving home. :love:

catmandu
10-01-2013, 09:30 AM
And this morning I discovered that Felicia Ebony Belle is indeed a Lady Cat.
I was waiting at the bus stop the next street over, and there she was nuzzling my hand.
I pray that I can help her before she becomes with Kitten, Felicia Ebony Belle is such a nice Cat , who does not deserve to be a Stray.:love: